IGNORED

Replacement faceplates

Atariboy

As I was bored standing by my television waiting for a DVD I was burning to be finalized, I decided to open the unused USB door on my 360 after years of it being unused. Now, it won't close, so I assume that the spring mechanism has broken (Judging by a search just now, this is a common failure).

Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement? The 3rd party white faceplates on Amazon either lack reviews or review extremely poorly. I suppose I could keep things plugged in so it looks right, but I'd still know that it's broken and that will bug me every time I look at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Atariboy, I probably need to renew my subscription, something I plan to do very soon. Been so crazy lately, going on a honeymoon, getting sick on the cruise (not sea-sick, like fever and chills and respiratory issues sick), then coming home and trying to move into a new house while still sick. Anyways, I've started unpacking and unfortunately haven't come across any faceplates at all. I suspect most are boxed up and being stored up at our cabin in North GA. We moved a lot of non-essentials up there last year when selling our old house.We are planning on heading up that way not next weekend, but the weekend after. I'll keep an eye out for faceplates.

• Like 1