IGNORED

whatch out Bootlegs!

coleco_master

Hi Guy's,

There are some bootlegs on Ebay these days. We just see this guy now selling a few of them konus37 also known as Juice.

If this is the way we are going, I'm afraid we will be forced to stop making new games and share the roms.

So we need your help to stop this. Please report and bootlegs you will see starting here!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galaga-Game-SGM-Required-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Super-Game-Module-/182037689766?hash=item2a624ab5a6:g:W4kAAOSwG-1WzOwz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RollerBall-Game-SGM-Required-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Super-Game-Module-/182038252869?hash=item2a62534d45:g:W4kAAOSwG-1WzOwz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kings-Valley-Game-SGM-Required-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Super-Game-Module-/182033959648?hash=item2a6211cae0:g:W4kAAOSwG-1WzOwz

Don't get fooled! The guy is even using Colecovision pcbs from AtariAge!

Thanks for your Help!

Edited by coleco_master
  • Like 6

So, am I correct that the selections to make when reporting these items are:

Report Category = Copyright and trademark

Reason for Report = Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer

Detailed Reason = Counterfeit, fake, or replica items

????

This is exactly what I did as well.

FYI, the design of the board was downloaded from the Pixels Past website. There was a stack of about 25 blank boards he showed in an unrelated picture.

I'm not too much worried about, though

The CV fans will keep supporting their community and avoid those type of auctions

I keep saying that Juice should concentrate his efforts on something new for the community

A.n.y.w.a.y............

• Like 1

I keep saying that Juice should concentrate his efforts on something new for the community

A.n.y.w.a.y............

Sorry J-F . I never chimed in when all that stuff was going on I just kept thinking to my self this guy is bad news. Reason never seemed to calm him down he kept attacking and attacking. I think he has shown his true colors he never came here to do something for the community, he saw a hole to attack and used some fake sympathy for people to gain some extra money. He is a true loser who only came in to cause trouble. Now that he got kicked out he is a spoiled brat attacking people that never even attacked him. You think if he truly felt attacked he would be duplicating Opcodes games but instead he is just attacking the whole community who never even attacked him.

Too bad my job isn't mob enforcer or something then I would go visit him ;)

• Like 2

Sorry J-F . I never chimed in when all that stuff was going on I just kept thinking to my self this guy is bad news. Reason never seemed to calm him down he kept attacking and attacking. I think he has shown his true colors he never came here to do something for the community, he saw a hole to attack and used some fake sympathy for people to gain some extra money. He is a true loser who only came in to cause trouble. Now that he got kicked out he is a spoiled brat attacking people that never even attacked him. You think if he truly felt attacked he would be duplicating Opcodes games but instead he is just attacking the whole community who never even attacked him.

Too bad my job isn't mob enforcer or something then I would go visit him ;)

Yeah, I know

Sometimes, i'm just too confident with people

Mob enforcer, now that would be awesome! ;) :D

ok i dont know how it work since i dont have a facebook account and dont want one so i receive this link in my personal email maybe other receive it too.... seem that he will release the full homebreew rom collection....

that come with a note more to come that why i think he will release everything....

i dont know if there is a way to stop this with facebook or where to report but i know collectorvision is on facebook... this set is sold out cart so that will change nothing but i dont i know if he have the newest release too

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filedropper.com%2Fcoleco1&h=KAQFfuBDi

ok i dont know how it work since i dont have a facebook account and dont want one so i receive this link in my personal email maybe other receive it too.... seem that he will release the full homebreew rom collection....

that come with a note more to come that why i think he will release everything....

i dont know if there is a way to stop this with facebook or where to report but i know collectorvision is on facebook... this set is sold out cart so that will change nothing but i dont i know if he have the newest release too

I'm not sure posting the link is the best idea...you might want to edit your post...

It immediately redirected to filedropper.com

"Leaving Facebook

You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: http://www.filedropper.com/coleco1
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust."

thats was the message it gave. I didn't download anything, who knows what might be in there

• 2 weeks later...