IGNORED

Club100.org?

Muzz73

Does anyone know if club100.org is still in operation? Their web site is up, but I'm not sure when it was updated last.

I sent an e-mail asking if they were still in operation and expressed an interest in making a purchase or two, but never received any response.

Any info. you might have will be appreciated.

Thanks to all!

The founder of Club100.org, Rick Hanson, passed away about five years ago. I ordered a T102 and REX upgrade from him maybe a year before, and I was very satisfied with them—I still have that system within arm's reach, in fact! I understand that some friends of his are maintaining Club100 now on a part-time basis, so I'm sure that it takes longer to answer inquiries. They seem to be good people, though, so my best advice is to be patient.

Yes, I read on the web site that others were helping to run it after Rick's passing, I just wasn't sure of the current status.

I'll be patient and wait. I'm looking forward to putting a REX into my Model 102 as well! :)

Thanks, all!