IGNORED

A sweet remake of a high action classic WW2 shooter DODS. PS4---XBOX ONE--

Doesn't feel like DoDS without loads of recoil.

I think this will be nice with modding involved. Let me rephrase this post : A sweet remake of a high action classic WW2 shooter with modding capabilities on PS4---XBOX ONE---PC. Please share the Kickstarter :https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/drivenarts/days-of-war

Website

http://www.drivenarts.com/

What game is DODS?

I played Day of Defeat, but there's no S in the title and I can't think of anything else close to that acronym [Edit: I forgot that there was a Source conversion, called Day of Defeat: Source, a few years later after I stopped playing].

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1

What game is DODS?

I played Day of Defeat, but there's no S in the title and I can't think of anything else close to that acronym [Edit: I forgot that there was a Source conversion, called Day of Defeat: Source, a few years later after I stopped playing].

Oh man, I've lost soooo many hours of my life to Day of Defeat.

I wish there was a WW1 version. Verdun is amazing but very unforgiving; granted, I'm still a neophyte, but for me every kill is like a monumental accomplishment. Day of Defeat had just the right amount of arcadiness.