IGNORED

Complete collection

Yes, I did not count variations unless we count Donkey Kong, DK Arcade and DK arcade as variations.

Intelligentvision: 22

Electronite: 10

Good Deal Games: 1

BBWW: 1

IntellivisionRevolution: 10

LTO: 3

Collector vision: 4

That equals 51 what am I missing. Minus 1 if you take off Intelligentvision's 4-Tris. Minus one if you take off IntellivisonRevolutions Mouse Trap.

So 49?

math fun:

A) Zbiciak Electronics: 1

B) IntelligentVision: 22 - 1 (reissue of 4-Tris) = 21

C) IntelligentVision/Psycho Stormtrooper: 2

D) Elektronite: 8 - 2 (reissue of Donkey Kong Arcade and Minehunter) = 6

E) Left Turn Only: 3 -1 (reissue of 4-Tris) = 2

F) Collectorvision: 4

G) IntellivisionRevolution: 10 - 2 (Magic Carousel and Space C*nt, already counted as IntelligentVision) = 8

H) Good Deal Games: 1

J) (as Jay ;) ) BBWW: 1

Total: 46

Edited by intellivotion

This is a good place to start:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214218-cmarts-original-125-checklist/

There were 125 officially released titles, not including packaging variants. Included are Mattel's games organized into various "Networks", 3rd party releases from Activision, Imagic, etc, the "1983" releases and the INTV Corp releases in the latter 80s. 29 of the 125 were sold by Sears with unique packaging as Super Video Arcade games, but the ROMs were the same as the Mattel versions so they are just considered variants. There are also numerous foreign market variants.

The typical 125 collection could include any versions of each game, but some collectors are more picky (or completist). For instance, BBWW collects sealed copies. I have all USA gatefolds for my Mattel portion of the 125. Just up to your personal preference.

This may also interest you:

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/the-125-club

Super Cobra and Tutankham weren't released in the US (Europe-only) so there were only 123 actual one available here.

Yes, I did not count variations unless we count Donkey Kong, DK Arcade and DK arcade as variations.

Intelligentvision: 22

Electronite: 10

Good Deal Games: 1

BBWW: 1

IntellivisionRevolution: 10

LTO: 3

Collector vision: 4

That equals 51 what am I missing. Minus 1 if you take off Intelligentvision's 4-Tris. Minus one if you take off IntellivisonRevolutions Mouse Trap.

So 49?

take your count and compare to this and see where you land

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241391-official-list-of-homebrew-games-released-post-125/page-1?hl=+homebrew