IGNORED

Science Kombat

Just so you guys have some Content. This game is being "developed" by a small Team that's part of a "science" Magazine in Brazil. They already have some games out, I just played the game they "released" with a philosofers theme (by released I mean it's playable on their Website). By playable I mean you can mash Buttons and things happen on Screen. It's garbage.

So even though the Pixel art acutually Looks pretty good in the end this will probably not really be any sort of actual fighting game. It wioll be one of These many Flash games you can Play around that look exactly like a game but when you start playing it you realyze People have no knowledge of actual game design.

Edited by leods
  • Like 1

Just so you guys have some Content. This game is being "developed" by a small Team that's part of a "science" Magazine in Brazil. They already have some games out, I just played the game they "released" with a philosofers theme (by released I mean it's playable on their Website). By playable I mean you can mash Buttons and things happen on Screen. It's garbage.

So even though the Pixel art acutually Looks pretty good in the end this will probably not really be any sort of actual fighting game. It wioll be one of These many Flash games you can Play around that look exactly like a game but when you start playing it you realyze People have no knowledge of actual game design.

Kinda like the "Games" playable in some early-2000s DVD movies, particularly for Disney and WB cartoons. Between relying on a generic IR remote and the different hardware leading to different reaction times, the things were unplayable.

• 1 month later...

That looks awesome. I want to see a game like this where you get to fight as any one of our presidents. I wish someone would make it. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Oh man, I'm not sure who would be more overpowered, Teddy Roosevelt or Andrew Jackson.

I've personally always wanted a crossover fighter between horror icons. Get all the universal monsters, all the B-Movie mutants, all the 80s slashers...leave no one out. But the legal logistics would be a nightmare. I know there was some online flash fighter with slasher characters, but I think it got C&D'd, hard.