IGNORED

High Score Clubs

How come there's sub-forum HSC here for SMS,NES, PCE, when we have a whole HSC forum were they are again?

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/85-high-score-clubs/

Why is there HSC sub-forums for all ATARIs except ST?

And there are no O2 nor Vectrex HSC.

And why is the Sega Genesis sub-forum between O2 and Vectrex, when it should be underneath Vectrex.

The things I worry about....

Edited by high voltage

How come there's sub-forum HSC here for SMS,NES, PCE, when we have a whole HSC forum were they are again?

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/85-high-score-clubs/

Why is there HSC sub-forums for all ATARIs except ST?

And there are no O2 nor Vectrex HSC.

And why is the Sega Genesis sub-forum between O2 and Vectrex, when it should be underneath Vectrex.

The things I worry about....

The sub forums listed again are exactly that. They're just the same forums listed again. It's just a categorization thing. That way if you're a 5200 fan you have a link to the 5200 HSC in the 5200 section, but if you're just a broad HSC fan then you have the same forum linked in that category too.

As for why there aren't certain HSC forums, then the historic answer is simply that no one has demonstrated any interest in HSCs for that platform. An HSC needs someone to run it and some interested participants. Cross that hurdle and other parts will follow.

Why should the Sega Genesis forum be underneath O2 and Vectrex? Admittedly, I don't see anything to their order other than the date they were added, but what order are you suggesting?

• Like 1