IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Toilet Humor

RSS Bot

So I finished level 5 of the Celery game (Adventures of the 50-Foot-Tall Stalk of Celery). I thought long and hard about what level 6 should be. And then it came to me: Why not make level 6 be in a giant toilet? Mr. Celery walks along on giant strings of poop and there's pee for the water and everything. Since he's 50 feet tall, it would really have to be a VERY giant toilet. Sort of like level 1, but only with a white background with yellow at the bottom. And if you don't like this, then you think of something. I bet this will be the first video game in history to take place inside a giant toilet. Well, part of it anyway. I have been going to sleep at 4pm and waking up at 2am for a few days now. I woke up an hour earlier at 1am because I was having a really bizarre dream. Sort of like a nightmare, but only because it was so bizarre. I've decided I am going to watch some Animaniacs this afternoon to relive my childhood. Remember when way back in the mid '90s, when they had cartoons on in the afternoon on your local stations? Now all they show are stupid judge shows and news. And remember Saturday mornings before they ruined it and made it all educational crap? I was at the store today, and I saw some POG juice. That takes me way back. Remember pogs? They still make the juice it's named after. I actually have somewhere a thing I recorded of the original Stick Stickly on Nick in the Afternoon in the mid '90s. Yes, the mid '90s was a great time to be a kid in. Pop culture was so cool. Now it's just makes me want to vomit. There's nothing cool about any of it. Or perhaps that's the geezer in me coming out. Actually I was a kid in the late '80s, too, but I don't remember most of it. I mean, I remember our house I spent the first 11 years of my life in, but not much else. I remember hiding behind the couch whenever the HBO logo zoomed through space and inched ever closer to me. I thought it might come out of the screen and into the house. I remember playing the SNES. I remember playing Super Mario All-Stars with the kid of the family of the people we sold our house to before we moved. I remember a lot of things actually. But the mid '90s was when I remembered the most stuff. I still say you can't beat the SNES and N64. That's when Nintendo and companies were really at their peak of creativity. Now it's all just stupid war sims.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12771-toilet-humor/