IGNORED

Triple play or Not ?

Hurry hurry hurry , step right up and take a seat to play a new or a old intellivision game . Or not ??.

Is this a secret game from Revs top secret Game production factory . Or did it come from C marts secret Arsenal and escaped thru portals and dimensions to wind up In my game Arsenal . Or not ??

Is this a new homebrew game or a an old refurbished old game that has a wierd label . Or not ??

Is this a new game just for Eric only ?????. Or not ???. Is this a new or and old variation of a variation , of u know what. A variation of a game. Or not????

For fun I will let u Bros. guess and let ur imaginations run wild . To see u can guess ?????????. That can be dangerous for some of u . ????. U know who u are .

If u need a clue , maybe call scooby doo and the gang for a clue. ?

The only clue I will reveal , is that I bought this off an auction site . A while back and came across it again .

I will reveal the secret or no secret of the game later on .

For now and for fun . Is it a mystery it not ???

Hurry hurry hurry , step right up and take a seat to play a new or a old intellivision game . Or not ??.

Is this a secret game from Revs top secret Game production factory . Or did it come from C marts secret Arsenal and escaped thru portals and dimensions to wind up In my game Arsenal . Or not ??

Is this a new homebrew game or a an old refurbished old game that has a wierd label . Or not ??

Is this a new game just for Eric only ?????. Or not ???. Is this a new or and old variation of a variation , of u know what. A variation of a game. Or not????

For fun I will let u Bros. guess and let ur imaginations run wild . To see u can guess ?????????. That can be dangerous for some of u . ????. U know who u are .

If u need a clue , maybe call scooby doo and the gang for a clue. ?

The only clue I will reveal , is that I bought this off an auction site . A while back and came across it again .

I will reveal the secret or no secret of the game later on .

For now and for fun . Is it a mystery or not ???

post-29502-0-63446800-1457525922_thumb.jpeg

post-29502-0-22260000-1457525967_thumb.jpeg

post-29502-0-78498600-1457526195_thumb.jpg

Edited by atari5200dude82

I am going to guess that this was the original name for World Championship Baseball before INTV changed it and a few of the original named lables made it out into the wild? Like, TRIPLE PLAY: SUPER PRO BASEBALL.

I admit I have no history or even rumor to base this on and that this is just a random shot in the dark.

Yes ur right It is Triple action. some one i guess did a homebrew label on it. when i saw and bought it, i was hoping it was something different.But it was a common . bummer But it was fun , to get some input it on it . some of u guessed right away , good job. Just wanted to share a different homebrew triple action variation ;]

Edited by atari5200dude82

Yes ur right It is Triple action. some one i guess did a homebrew label on it. when i saw and bought it, i was hoping it was something different.But it was a common . bummer But it was fun , to get some input it on it . some of u guessed right away , good job. Just wanted to share a different homebrew triple action variation ;]

Homebrew label? Sounds fancier than it is.