IGNORED

Jaguar Cartridge Storage

slx

Just wanted to let you know that IKEA (at least over here) currently sells black boxes called TJENA that almost perfectly fit Jaguar game boxes. One medium sized TJENA box can hold 20-22 game boxes (2 rows of 10-11 boxes standing upgright). Glue on a nice Jaguar logo printout or two and it looks like a custom-made storage box.

Edited by slx
  • Like 1

Just wanted to let you know that IKEA (at least over here) currently sells black boxes called TJENA that almost perfectly fit Jaguar game boxes. One medium sized TJENA box can hold 20-22 game boxes (2 rows of 10-11 boxes standing upgright). Glue on a nice Jaguar logo printout or two and it looks like a custom-made storage box.

You got the dimensions on that box? There are multiple options for those.

Huh...I just keep mine in a DVD storage cabinet with sliding glass doors. Adjustable shelves, so I can fit the CD long boxes in also. It should be able to hold pretty much every Jaguar game out there...I'm at about 60 and still have a full shelf left out of the four.

You're lucky if you can dedicate a cabinet to them. This is for those of us who have to restort to boxes ;)

You're lucky if you can dedicate a cabinet to them. This is for those of us who have to restort to boxes ;)

Only my Jag collection is in a cabinet. Most of my game collections are stored in these:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/atlantic-elite-media-tower-black-gray/9735365.p?id=1218164358640&skuId=9735365

The shelves are the perfect height for DVDs and just about every kind of game box, plus they have a space that fits most loose cartridges nicely. I have TG-16, N64, and NES games, all in plastic protectors, nicely organized in them and it looks great on the wall. For those who'd like to protect their Jaguar games, SNES protectors work just fine, but the CD long boxes don't have anything available, sadly.

• Like 1

Only my Jag collection is in a cabinet. Most of my game collections are stored in these:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/atlantic-elite-media-tower-black-gray/9735365.p?id=1218164358640&skuId=9735365

Looks good! I wouldn't have room for even one of those. Mine is a "stowed away" collection that sadly only sees occasional use. Maybe that's why I am aware of boxes :)

• 8 months later...

I was wondering, for the carts specifically. I like to keep the carts seperate from the boxes so I don't have to dig into the box every time I wanna play a game, but there's some carts I'd like to also protect. I'm currently using PAL SNES / Super Famicom sleeves for the games, which are just the right height, but they're a bit long on the sides, anyone happen to be using anything else a bit more fitting? (no garbage can jokes)

This is what I'm currently using: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151660525739?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT