IGNORED

Found this can anyone tell me what it is?

triccardi

Here is the story. My husband's mom (who recently passed on) had bought this at a garage sale and there was this cart included with it (along with a few others.. nothing special I think there was some other carts but that's all there was and they are in pretty bad shape). My husband had said he played this game a lot.. so now we have to test it.. but if it works.. god :) Who can certify that it is a prototype? I tried the people at VGA and they said nope.. not touching it.

Who can certify that it is a prototype? I tried the people at VGA and they said nope.. not touching it.

The fine people here ;)

Now I've owned a number of prototypes over the years, including Pepsi Invaders (aka Coke Wins), and that looks like a genuine prototype, as others have stated. As for actual PROOF... well that would likely mean opening her up and checking what's inside, the chip and the board. However there is likely to be a screw holding the case together and we don't want you ruining the label trying to take it apart. So in these cases, can you take a shot of the circuit board end of the cartridge? If it has a dust guard, you may need to "trip" it on the holes either side to get it to move back.

The fine people here ;)

Now I've owned a number of prototypes over the years, including Pepsi Invaders (aka Coke Wins), and that looks like a genuine prototype, as others have stated. As for actual PROOF... well that would likely mean opening her up and checking what's inside, the chip and the board. However there is likely to be a screw holding the case together and we don't want you ruining the label trying to take it apart. So in these cases, can you take a shot of the circuit board end of the cartridge? If it has a dust guard, you may need to "trip" it on the holes either side to get it to move back.

No, if it is a real proto, there will be no screw in it. ;)

Here is the story. My husband's mom (who recently passed on) had bought this at a garage sale and there was this cart included with it (along with a few others.. nothing special I think there was some other carts but that's all there was and they are in pretty bad shape). My husband had said he played this game a lot.. so now we have to test it.. but if it works.. god :) Who can certify that it is a prototype? I tried the people at VGA and they said nope.. not touching it.

VGA have no knowledge of video games

• Like 3