IGNORED

In search of Multi-cart RomScanner!

Micheloni2600

I have seen these romscanners that plug into your vcs, I am in high thought of trying to get one, I really hope I can find one here somewhere or someone hopefully has one they would be able to part with. The first one is a Video Game Brain and it holds 6 carts to swtich and choose from. The other is more of a docking station which Im after and it is called a Marjac RomScanner. Heres some pics, please if you have one of these bad boys or know about them or something similar, hop in on the disscussion or pm with a price and pics!!!!

post-38603-0-53833500-1458423803_thumb.jpg

post-38603-0-47674600-1458423814_thumb.jpg

In case you care, there are 2 more, the Videoplexer and GameSelex. I have all 4 new in box, but not interested in selling. I may have a loose GameSelex in my closet I don't care about, but not sure at the moment, can't really get into it (bed in front of it).

atari-videoplexer.jpg

28cgd8n.jpg

In case you care, there are 2 more, the Videoplexer and GameSelex. I have all 4 new in box, but not interested in selling. I may have a loose GameSelex in my closet I don't care about, but not sure at the moment, can't really get into it (bed in front of it).

atari-videoplexer.jpg

28cgd8n.jpg

Which would you think is the best to go with????