IGNORED

Is Full Circle: Rocketeer still available anywhere?

leglock

Snagged one of the last few copies a few years back, but will take a look in the am for you in the "usual places."

If you can't find it for Jag CD you should just snag the cart version. It was produced in high numbers along with the retro fun version 8biteer (also commonly available on cart.) Both are good alternatives to the hard to find Full Circle Rocketeer for Jaguar Cd

• Like 1

Snagged one of the last few copies a few years back, but will take a look in the am for you in the "usual places."

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

If sh3 doesn't respond here in the next few days send me a PM and I'll get one to you.

Shipping will be a bit more if I have to mail it ☺

Awesome, thanks for offering. I'll be in touch later this week if he doesn't respond.

Edited by leglock

Zero chance on a downfall cart - All the print materials were used.

Well, not zero, maybe we can get another run done in the future, but not at the moment.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Will be looking for a future post on another run for Downfall+ and hopefully sh3rg will see this and can pull off those CDs of Full Circle :cool:

Hmmm, it sold out everywhere, was not aware. We've only recently sorted out all the reboot finances, what a PITA that was... now I've got to start again? Urgh! :lolblue:

If one of the resellers wants to handle the game again, that's fine. The other alternative is to try out having Amazon do it, been looking for an excuse to try that as it looks hassle-free, but was expecting it to be one of my own games.

• Like 5

If one of the resellers wants to handle the game again, that's fine. The other alternative is to try out having Amazon do it, been looking for an excuse to try that as it looks hassle-free, but was expecting it to be one of my own games.

I bet Console 5 would be interested, they've done a good job with releases in the past.

• Like 1

Hmmm, it sold out everywhere, was not aware. We've only recently sorted out all the reboot finances, what a PITA that was... now I've got to start again? Urgh! :lolblue:

Amazon is more of a pain than you think it is, they have been attempting to use Amazon for months at work, and it has only just recently sent out the first shipment of items to be sold.

their list of requirements appear to be endless

• Like 2

If sh3 doesn't respond here in the next few days send me a PM and I'll get one to you.

Shipping will be a bit more if I have to mail it ☺

Can you post me a crate of DARE iced coffee cartons? Man I have withdrawal symptoms from that sugary caffeine goodness each time I leave Aus.

• Like 1

Politely requesting a copy as well. :thumbsup: I need to hit up sh3rg about a Downfall+ cart too.

Please let me know if I can get either/both. :cool:

I'm not sure hitting sh3 up will make him sell you a cart unless he's susceptible to having the consent beaten out of him. Btbfilms76 had better beat up sh3 too if he wants to review aftermarket jag titles.

I don't understand anything in this thread. Please let me know, is it:

A) Rocketeer is able on cart

B) Rocketeer is able on CD

C) You are all kidding since it is so baroque to believe it would be able

D) It's only able depending on who ask for it

I'm just trying to understand the somewhat cryptic language here. If you don't want to answer, or if you mean its C, just give me the wrong answer and no harm's done.

I don't understand anything in this thread. Please let me know, is it:

A) Rocketeer is able on cart

B) Rocketeer is able on CD

C) You are all kidding since it is so baroque to believe it would be able

D) It's only able depending on who ask for it

I'm just trying to understand the somewhat cryptic language here. If you don't want to answer, or if you mean its C, just give me the wrong answer and no harm's done.

A The carts were just for the people who made the game and (IIRC) prize(s) for some compo thingy

B It was, it seems to be sold out

C ould be

D oubtful

• Like 2