IGNORED

Is Full Circle: Rocketeer still available anywhere?

leglock

Please don't go mad and spend more than they are worth trying to win the auction. I have a couple of sets and if you miss out on this one there will be a couple more.

If all the monies made go towards further Jag dev stuffs then it's well worth going mad, on this AND the other auctions! ;)

Just my devalued AUD .2 cents worth(less).

Serby, if you want a set, I can mail them without customs getting involved.

Hell, I can even sign them so you can sell them for $1400 each and buy yourself a shitty car :P

$1400? That's just the postage savings from not getting it outside of Oz! :lol:

I would be most grateful! I've especially been hanging to play Kobayashi Maru! In any case, would love to use any of them at future expos/events :cool:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Serby, if you want a set, I can mail them without customs getting involved.

Hell, I can even sign them so you can sell them for $1400 each and buy yourself a shitty car :P

Dang Cyrano, I still need Rocketeer and Downfall in my collection! If you can ship or know someplace I can get a copy (cart and CD), I'd snatch them up!

Edit: found Rocketeer CD in the AA store and bought it with Rebooteroids! Look forward to any cart editions and hopefully another run of Downfall+!

Edited by Trooper Galactus

You found Rocketeer in the AA store? I knew there was a special button hidden somewhere on the store page that linked to super secret Jaguar games!

Yeah, missed the part of the thread where it was mentioned. Saw it and Rebooteroids and figured I'd treat myself to an early XMas, though I guess I kind of already did that when I got a copy of Ghost Manor for the TG-16 last week.