IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Sorry if this has been discussed, but what have been people's impressions with the base Multi Card use in the Lynx 1? Obviously without that protection you're going to limit the number of times you pull the cart in and out of the unit. Have people found it pretty sturdy and is it easy to pull in and out of the unit? As it is, that cart slot in the Lynx 1 is pretty tight, so I'm just a little afraid to drop $100+ and grab it too tight to pull it out. Thanks all.

Next batch of PCB's built up and pre-order list being updated. Sorry for the silence in this thread, I keep chopping and changing between the NGPSD, LynxSD and developing the JagSD. I've been making good progress on the JagSD, so I've been a bit preoccupied with that...

• Like 1

Next batch of PCB's built up and pre-order list being updated. Sorry for the silence in this thread, I keep chopping and changing between the NGPSD, LynxSD and developing the JagSD. I've been making good progress on the JagSD, so I've been a bit preoccupied with that...

JagSD takes precedent haha, that thing will be groundbreaking!

Hi SainT!

If you wouldn't mind, could you disclose how many orders there were dispatched in 2016 too? Counting multicart orders could be somewhat of an indicator how many Lynx enthusiasts there's out there (not counting those who would only like to use 'real' Lynx carts). Counting the list in the first post I got 674 rows, that's already delightfully many people using real Lynxes! :)

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

I'm not sure exactly without doing a bit of digging, but around 800+, and still selling (as you can see!). I'll keep on producing these while people want to buy them. With a new screen from McWill as well, the Lynx is very nice... :D

• Like 3

On 4/18/2018 at 3:57 AM, 4ever2600 said:

If I go on the preorder list, approx how far on the list am I? Or how long before I might possess them? :)

Only a week or two. I'm a bit sporadic at shipping batches out as I have so many things going on, but I tend to ship 20+ a time, so it wont take me long to get through the remaining list. The Jaguar cart is taking far too much of my time... lol. ;)

Edited by SainT