IGNORED

ColecoVision Next Batch of NEW Games

retroillucid

We are now ready to take Pre-orders!

Yes! 5 new games for your Colecovision

#1 Star Soldier (Super Game Module Require)

Port to the Colecovison from the MSX version by Eduardo Mello (Opcode)

The player pilots the starship "Caesar", travelling through space stations occupied by powerful supercomputers known as "Starbrains" who threaten the galactic empire. Star Soldier greatly resembles the earlier arcade game Star Force.

#2 Drol

Port to the Colecovison from the SG-1000 version by Mystery Man.

The player controls a robot flying through a story maze, attempting to rescue people and animals while avoiding traps and enemies such as alien creatures, snakes, eagles, magnets and axes.

#3 Jumpland (Super Game Module Require)

An MSX conversion converted by Claus Baekkel (CrazyBoss).

The player most collect all items without getting caught. Gather your skills and prepare yourself to the exciting and incredible jumping challenge! Jump Land is amusing and highly addictive jump style game.

#4 Hang -On

Another nice port from the MSX Hang-On II version by Mystery Man.

Using a behind the motorcycle perspective, the player races a linear race track divided into several stages within a limited time. Reaching a checkpoint at the end of each stage extends the time limit. The game ends if the time runs out.

#5 SASA (Super Game Module Require)

Another MSX conversion converted by Claus Baekkel (CrazyBoss).

The Player control a small character who has to go through a serious of stages. The twist of the game is in the movement: instead of simply flying around, you must shoot into the direction opposite of the desired movement. For example, if you shoot several times to the left, you'll be thrown to the right. Everything is built around the reactive force of your gun and the gravity force, which will slowly make you descend onto the ground if you don't shoot continuously. Preserving the precious energy points and trying to propel yourself exactly to the obstacles which you must destroy on your way to the energy packs is the only way to successfully complete the game.

We are ready to take your Pre-orders!

Pre-Order your copy(s) now and be part of the first shipment, Shipping will start by end of March,

We recommend to pre-order to be sure to secure copy of your game(s)

If you are interested:

Pricing goes this way,

Star Soldier $55

Drol $50

JumpLand $50

Hang-On $50

SASA $45

And for some of you who missed the last release, we still have a few Bombjack and Light Grid Racing left! $50/ea

For Shipping to Canada & USA, it is $12 for first game and $3 each additional game.

International shipping is $18 plus $3 each additional game.

Ex. CAN/US If you buy the 4 games 50+50+45+55+12+3+3+3 = $221

EX. INTER, If you buy the 4 games 50+50+45+55+18+3+3+3 = $227

note: All price are USD

Please send your payment on Paypal colecomaster@hotmail.com

**Important: When you proceed with your payment on Paypal, In the comment section,

PLEASE mark down the name of the game(s) you are buying.

post-11933-0-61048300-1459214030_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I love that SASA has different styles of gameplay. Goes from a shooter to a platform game and back again. Lots of variety in that one. And Jumpland reminds me of the platform levels of Zoo Keeper. Both are great games! I have all five on order!

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, why is Hang-On II ported from the MSX rather than the SG-1000? As far as I know, they are nearly identical, but is one easier to port?

I dont have anything to do with the HANG-ON II port, but I would prefer to port from SG-1000 cause no need to deal with the sound conversion :)

Out of curiosity, why is Hang-On II ported from the MSX rather than the SG-1000? As far as I know, they are nearly identical, but is one easier to port?

My Mistake, Its a port from the SG-1000. Also the road routines were re-optimized for a 2x or even 3x speed up on drawing the road.

So it looks more smooth when moving.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the games that need the SGM on the ColecoVision is it also needed when laying them on the ADAM?

As I understand it, the SGM is not required if you're playing the games on an ADAM.

Can anyone confirm this?

The only SGM games that fully play on a standalone ADAM (and it's only some ADAMs), are the Coleco Super Game conversions by Team Pixelboy... unless I'm missing something about these latest releases.

The only SGM games that fully play on a standalone ADAM (and it's only some ADAMs), are the Coleco Super Game conversions by Team Pixelboy... unless I'm missing something about these latest releases.

Knight Lore and Super Pac-Man are also playable on the ADAM without the SGM. And the same applies to Space Shuttle, but that game hasn't been released yet. :)

• Like 2

There are about 5 known Stand-Alone Adam Memory Consoles that can play ALL the "SGM Required" games that have been released to date.... but if they output sound thru the SGM's sound chip, this sound will be missing.

These special ADAMs do something different as far as the memory handling/bank switching compared to about 99% of all the other ADAMs still in use today.

Phatty is correct that the Adam Super Game conversions done by Mystery Man and released by Team Pixelboy can be fully played on an Adam without the SGM.