IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - i is for intro

RSS Bot

So I began thinking of something to do with the Odyssey 2, thinking that the I Like Bacon game wasn't going to cut it. I then thought of that game I started featuring the letter Q. That made me think about the Atari 2600 game I started about the letter i who uses his dot as a weapon. So I put the two together and started a new Odyssey 2 game about the letter i. It's called "lowercase i." I had thought about naming it just "i", but I thought in the end it would be confusing. I also tried to make the game start only by pressing the I button. That didn't work out well. At least I used the Voice module. I have an introduction to the I game done. The uppercase I (the lowercase i's mom) is being chased by an uppercase H. That's all I have done so far. I am planning to work on it some more later today. To get past the intro and actually move the I around. It will be a 2D game, like the second Zelda NES game. Only more like Pitfall. Another stupid yellowjacket came inside. I don't know where they're coming from. I want them to stop.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-95131800-1459590500_thu

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12827-i-is-for-intro/