52 bigbee99

34 LarcenTyler

32 Mangia-Boy

31 wolfman24

11 VectorGamer

11 M.A.M.E Offender

9 Mister-VCS

7 wongojack

Very cool game! This one's all about peripheral vision. The original game uses 4 directional buttons and a fire button. Thanks to the magic of MAME, if you map the fire button to be all directions and map the directions to a joystick, you can really rack up some time on this one.

Very cool game! This one's all about peripheral vision. The original game uses 4 directional buttons and a fire button. Thanks to the magic of MAME, if you map the fire button to be all directions and map the directions to a joystick, you can really rack up some time on this one.

I have to double check but I think the way I have it setup is you move the joystick then press the fire button. According to the scores on Twin Galaxies my score is competitive using that control setup.

I have to double check but I think the way I have it setup is you move the joystick then press the fire button. According to the scores on Twin Galaxies my score is competitive using that control setup.

You're right. I wasn't at my machine and I remembered it wrong. It may work the way I explained but I think it's enough just to substitute a joystick for the directional buttons.