IGNORED

Looking for empty cartridge shell

Cyprian

• 9 months later...

So how does someone go about buying these shells from Albert? This is the closest thing I've found to a thread and haven't been able to get any responses over PM. Have been hoping to get my hands on these for a while.

I don't have many clear shells at the moment, but I'm working on placing a large order for them. Once I have that order in, I'll be adding them to the store to make them easy to purchase, and at a reasonable price.

..A

• Like 8

You can also get standard black shells from B&C Computervisions.

PLASTIC CASES FOR GAME BOARDSJAGSHE    Jaguar Empty Cartridge case/shell   4.00  PullsJAGSHE1   Jaguar 10 each Cartridge case/shell   30.00  PullsJAGSHE4   Jaguar 40 each Cartridge case/shell   110.00  PullsJAGSHE0   Jaguar 100 each Cartridge case/shell   250.00  Pull

thanks for that hint.

Last week I received a box with a dozen empty shells from B&C

I don't have many clear shells at the moment, but I'm working on placing a large order for them. Once I have that order in, I'll be adding them to the store to make them easy to purchase, and at a reasonable price.

..A

$5-$10?

Also wikipedia says you bought those Jaguar console molds off of Mike Kennedy. I haven't seen anywhere you have announced that so I'm wondering if its even true. I would like a clear console shell if it is true

$5-$10?

Also wikipedia says you bought those Jaguar console molds off of Mike Kennedy. I haven't seen anywhere you have announced that so I'm wondering if its even true. I would like a clear console shell if it is true

Yes, certainly in that range, and the lower end of that scale. And, yes, I did purchase the molds from Mike Kennedy, which includes both the cartridge and console molds. I'm not sure how much demand there is for clear console shells. I have some black shells (that Mike ran for the Coleco Chameleon), but I haven't inspected them too closely yet. It would be cool to have some clear Jaguar shells for use at game shows. :)

..Al

• Like 1

Yes, certainly in that range, and the lower end of that scale. And, yes, I did purchase the molds from Mike Kennedy, which includes both the cartridge and console molds. I'm not sure how much demand there is for clear console shells. I have some black shells (that Mike ran for the Coleco Chameleon), but I haven't inspected them too closely yet. It would be cool to have some clear Jaguar shells for use at game shows. :)

..Al

Al Rocks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

..Al

I would love to have a clear Jaguar console to match all the clear shell games I've purchased. = )

• Like 1

I would love to have a clear Jaguar console to match all the clear shell games I've purchased. = )

There was one on eBay last week for like $60 you totally missed it. I didnt see it until it was too late myself. Somebody bought that bad boy quick. $60! I should have acted sooner :(

It was just the shell not the whole console but still $60!

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

While the clear shell is pretty nice, most of the jag shell has a textured finish so you cant really see through it very well anyway. I got my jag case from Mike when he sold these after getting the molds, and i havent really used it as intended. Partially because its the dental case, so you'd need minor modifications to really secure the board, and secondly i dont have a spare jag board to put in it. Its a nice collectors piece though.

• 1 month later...