IGNORED

FT- Ton of NES, SNES, N64, TG16, MASTER SYSTEM, GENESIS, PS1, PS2, XBOX, SA

sdamike

Hi everyone. I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. Related stuff available for trade. Im also looking for a ton of games too.
I've been a member here since 2009 but I dont post alot. If it helps vet me at all or puts anyones mind at ease at all, the lady and I have been selling auto parts and misc. items on ebay since 2004, We have 16,770 or so feedback, 100% positive. If you want my user name to check, feel free to pm me and ask. I am out to screw no one and never have been. I am also on the neo geo forums under dominance9 with 100%. feedback I am also on m3forum.net user name is same as here, I also have 100% feedback there too.
With potential customs issues and expense of shipping, Id like to try to keep this all USA based. I ship all the time and I will make sure anything I send is well protected. If anyone wants to do anything local thats even better, I live in Warsaw, NY which is basically in between Buffalo and Rochester and I travel to both at least once a month.
Anyways, heres what I have:
I'll also be adding a few more things sooner than later
Heres some pictures:
If anyone wants specific pictures of anything, just let me know
Heres what Im looking for:
I WILL ALSO LOOK AT ALL TRADE LISTS.
The things Im looking for dont have to be perfect, Im not overly anal about condition. But I dont want anything trashed either. I also wouldn't want anything sealed, I know its worth more, but I play what I own.
Any questions on anything please ask, Hopefully we can make some trades!

Another Update 6/9
Added some good gamecube games, Some MVS carts, Some NES Carts, Some N64 Carts and a Few CIBs, Some pokemon gameboy games, Some GBA Games, Some PS2 Games, Some PS3 Stuff, Some Wii games, and More
Edited by sdamike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...