IGNORED

I actually like these hacks!

Room 34

Previously I had little interest in hacks, especially in buying carts of them for $20. I wasn't really interested in homebrews either, but eventually I bought Paul Slocum's "Synthcart" and really dig it.

So... I decided to give the hacks a try, and I bought "Pac-Man Arcade" and "Adventure Plus" and I have to say, they're really cool!

It's fun to get "new" games for the system... and to get a fresh take on well-known favorites. There's some great work going on here, and I am even getting interested in trying my hand at some hacks... when I can find the time.

I also want to commend AA on the GREAT work on the labels... and the carts they used are so clean they almost look brand new!

Great work guys! Keep it up!

Previously I had little interest in hacks, especially in buying carts of them for $20.  I wasn't really interested in homebrews either, but eventually I bought Paul Slocum's "Synthcart" and really dig it.

So... I decided to give the hacks a try, and I bought "Pac-Man Arcade" and "Adventure Plus" and I have to say, they're really cool!

It's fun to get "new" games for the system... and to get a fresh take on well-known favorites.  There's some great work going on here, and I am even getting interested in trying my hand at some hacks... when I can find the time.

I also want to commend AA on the GREAT work on the labels... and the carts they used are so clean they almost look brand new!

Great work guys! Keep it up!

Hear hear! Hacks are another great facet of this hobby, and if they're good enough to print on a cart and sell (like Adventure+ and Pac-Man Arcade) they're usually good enough to own. I don't think I've come across one that I don't like yet. :D

By the way, I just want to apologize for these two nearly-identical posts.  Internet Explorer is trying my patience today.

You know, I didn't even realize there were two threads until I had already responded to this one. Oops! :(

Archived