IGNORED

My new car called "Jaguar"

crusherbad64

To all the car enthusiasts who don't know what an Atari Jaguar is with equally little knowledge of the Jaguar car brand, they may come to the conclusion that you are attempting to rebadge your Honda and pass it off as a Jaguar car. I can only imagine the comments made from a distance. ;-)

With all the Jaguar bumper stickers in circulation or made, I wonder how many people actually put one on their car.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

To all the car enthusiasts who don't know what an Atari Jaguar is with equally little knowledge of the Jaguar car brand, they may come to the conclusion that you are attempting to rebadge your Honda and pass it off as a Jaguar car. I can only imagine the comments made from a distance. ;-)

With all the Jaguar bumper stickers in circulation or made, I wonder how many people actually put one on their car.

I was at a gas station one day and a guy came up to me and asked if that was the Atari Jaguar logo. I told him yes and he started telling me how he had the console back in the day and the games he played on in lol. But I also notice when I'm at the drive thru or at the stop light that people will take pictures of my back window lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...