IGNORED

Deals you can't miss =)

Atlantis

Well, that is just above 8$ per cartridge not including shipping... ;)

Considering that most other sellers have their carts floating around the 10$ mark one could argue that you have the potential to make 2$ per cart for a total of 70 bucks if you sell them separately and actually manage to get them sold.

Ya'll gotta think like businessmen here! :grin:

Wow, he's even flipping a copy of Another World. Home brewers need some kind of flipper list so they know who not to sell to :)

Also, flippers would not be eligible for pre-order lists.

Are you suggesting *another* list? :D

He's also selling $40 for the amazing price of $56.99!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Consecutive-Serial-20-Federal-Reserve-Notes-2013-Very-Nice-Condition-ML-L12-/311579832944?hash=item488b9af270:g:25IAAOSwI3RW~G3B

ROFL.

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 10

Well recognize the magazine sections, pretty sure I bought those issues bitd. Would be a nice piece to bring to conventions.

i think the guy is awesome, wish I had half his get up and go spirit, as I said before I bought fight for life from him, and I think I got a fairly good deal. Managed to bring him down to $43

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311583226968?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by RetroSanctum

Did anybody else see the jaguar multi cart he has? Thats an odd one

He tried selling that, or maybe it was a 4-in-1 on Digital Press last year, I pointed it out to the mods and the dude went nuts on me via PMs threatening me. He got banned for a week or something as a result. I likely wouldn't have cared, but the fact he was, and now is again, attempting to profit off games still being sold by Carl it was the right thing to do.

Edit: Auction reported.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...