IGNORED

Yesterdays News

sparkdrummer

Thanks Schmitzi. I like Bill Gaskills stuff as well. Back in the day he was a member of Vast and he sent me a TON of articles on floppy disks. I ran an article from him in almost every issue of VAST News. I wonder if he ever visits here or if anybody has heard from him? He's a great guy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Vorticon.

Greg (arcadeshopper) uploaded all the issues I had published a few months back (thanks again Greg) to the wht site. I do not know if they have been added month to month or if the .dsk files were put there. Everything I have done is in this thread. I would like to have them all available at the top of the thread but I don't know how to do that or if I even have the power to do it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Vorticon.

Greg (arcadeshopper) uploaded all the issues I had published a few months back (thanks again Greg) to the wht site. I do not know if they have been added month to month or if the .dsk files were put there. Everything I have done is in this thread. I would like to have them all available at the top of the thread but I don't know how to do that or if I even have the power to do it.

I'll go through and update what's missing this weekend

Greg

Everything I have done is in this thread. I would like to have them all available at the top of the thread but I don't know how to do that or if I even have the power to do it.

You just have to ask Old CS1 or Albert to give you permissions on post #1 here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...