IGNORED

CNC machined aluminum TI Mirror signs - $20 shipped

Crazy Climber

Hello Everybody!

Casual TI99 enthusiast here :) I made some TI signs a few years back that seemed to be a hit and I get the odd request for one now and then so figured I would cut a few more. I was rearranging my TI set up and realized I don't even have one of the original signs I made! Uh-Oh, time to make some more :) I did not have any of the original Maroon material so I made a real fancy one this time out of High polished Mirror and Gloss Black. I have 8 of them if anyone wants one. If I run out though and demand is there I could maybe do another run (hopefully it will not take 2 years again though, lol)

It is professional grade aluminum composite materials, these are insanely expensive (like $6-$8 per square foot) but I get a little bit of a price break using left over job materials. They are weather treated and can survive in any of the elements nature throws at them. I have had some one my exterior garage door for over 5 years now and they still look brand new :) This is not a huge money maker, I make a few bucks a sign if I'm lucky, I mainly do it for bragging rights, lol.

(Kind of hard to photograph mirror but here she is...)

post-9102-0-89161800-1462029592_thumb.jpg

I also made a few atariage logo signs out of the same material, if you want one of those also add $13 since I can ship them together :)

post-9102-0-90718400-1462029659_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the high polished mirror I use, as you can see it is reflective just like a real mirror!

(who is that handsome model in the background???)

post-9102-0-68158700-1462029698_thumb.jpg

Please allow 7 days for shipping and handling, I kind of like to do it all at once as opposed to hitting the post office 5 times a week ;) Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I still haven't shipped the international orders (SORRY!) Haven't had a good chunk of time to sit at the post office filling out customs forms, lol. Hoping to have the international orders on the way this Saturday, sorry for the delay my overseas buddies! (Oh, and OLD CS1, your sign will ship Saturday too, I didn't have your address!) Thanks guys!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...