IGNORED

FT: Atari 2600 Music Machine and River Patrol Nice Shape

trustey1

Hello,

I have a very nice Atari Music Machine and River Patrol I am looking to Trade for better Nintendo, N64 or Super Nintendo Games. Open to any group of games valued at about $50+ per game. I am looking for $500 in trade for River Patrol and $500 in trade for music machine. The labels are very nice and these are 100% Real.

You can see the pictures of both of them on ebay under angelastoys.

Feel free to PM me offers.

Thanks

River patrol $500? What do u guys think? This is one of the only Atari games I need made in America? Is it worth $500?

It's not an insane asking price but a little high. The last one I sold was for $300 but that was 5+ years ago. I think atari181 has an extra one you could probably get a lot cheaper...

• Like 1

It's not an insane asking price but a little high. The last one I sold was for $300 but that was 5+ years ago. I think atari181 has an extra one you could probably get a lot cheaper...

And there is no way in hell a loose Music Machine cart will get even close to half his asking price.