IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

I would highly recommend borrowing a friend's camera or phone with a camera especially if you end up listing some of these on eBay. If your goal is to maximize your return, pics are a must I'd say.

This is the smartest advice you have ever given. I'm surprised. I'm starting to think you have a crush on Eric.

• Like 1

I agree about the pics. Whether for here or eBay, you would probably pay off a simple point and shoot camera with the extra money from selling with pics.

In my experience, most collectors initially go through a bulking phase. This is partially due to the collection fever as well as being more active in communities/auctions. Then comes the pruning phase. I'm getting there pretty quick. Do I really need 2, 3....10 copies? Should I buy a game I already own because it's too cheap to pass up?

In a way I'm kinda jealous of Eric. It probably feels good to unload a bunch of duplicates and still maintain a decent collection. Especially for a good cause ;-) ?

• Like 1

Eric, you need to slow down with your homebrew liquidation.

You are flooding the market with high priced games.

I mean you paid 50 to 70 for each copy im sure, and now you are milking the collector tit for as much as you can gouge.

And you are upset with me releasing games too often and at 55?

cant have it both ways. seriously.....

• Like 3

I agree about the pics. Whether for here or eBay, you would probably pay off a simple point and shoot camera with the extra money from selling with pics.

I also have no easy way to upload any potential pictures online.

Edited by Eric7100

It probably feels good to unload a bunch of duplicates and still maintain a decent collection. Especially for a good cause ;-)

Yes, it is for a good cause.

But I've just spent several hours running back and forth between rooms (upstairs and downstairs), where my Intellivision collection has been in scattered storage. Taking inventory is tedious, strenuous, and extremely tiring work for me.

Between worrying about my dog and financial issues in general, I am very stressed out every minute of every day. I feel like I could explode anytime!

Edited by Eric7100

In going through my collection thus far, I am realizing that I also need to consolidate space. I have too many Intellivision items taking up too much space. The biggest culprit are my loose cartridges, which are stacked on display on numerous shelving units. Does anybody want any of these from the original 125?

Donkey Kong - 5

Carnival - 2

Venture - 2

Atlantis - 3

Swords & Serpents - 2

White Water - 1

Dragonfire - 1

Dracula - 1

Safecracker - 1

Nova Blast - 1

Fathom - 1

Ice Trek - 1

Demon Attack - 1

Beauty & the Beast - 1

Tropical Trouble - 1

Frogger - 2

Q-Bert - 1

Bump N Jump (white label) - 1

Power of He-Man - 1

Dreadnaught Factor - 1

Word Fun - 1

Math Fun - 1

Roulette - 1

Horse Racing - 1

Royal Dealer - 1

Pitfall - 2

Vectron - 1

Utopia - 2

Blockade Runner - 1

PM me if you're interested in any of these loose carts. I'm starting out small, but so it begins...

• Like 1

I also have a second set of loose cartridges, which I consider to be the most common. Sports titles, space titles, and arcade titles mostly. Does anybody have any use for a multitude of spare commons? If so, I can provide a list of these tomorrow, and you can name your price for the entire lot. If not, they'll probably go in the trash.

These are NOT the same loose carts that I posted above. These are more common, and are all Mattel carts.

Here are some duplicate CIB games that I have from the original 125. Boxes range from fair, to good, to great. None of the boxes are horrible, in my opinion.

CIB NFL Football

CIB Space Armada (blue box)

CIB Space Battle (blue box)

CIB Space Battle (red box)

CIB Astrosmash

CIB Space Hawk

CIB Armor Battle

CIB Triple Action

CIB Nightstalker

CIB Lock N Chase

CIB Utopia

CIB Beamrider

CIB Kool-Aid Man

CIB Frogger (no overlays)

CIB Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (two available)

CIB Burgertime (two available)

CIB Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (two available)

If you're interested in one, you can PM me with an inquiry for the condition of the box. Please note that I have no easy/practical way to take pictures or upload any online.

One thing I forgot to mention...

My intellivision items are at a different residence from the one where I have Internet access. So if you PM me with any inquiries, please be patient. I'm not always at that house, so I can't check my Intellivision items instantly. Thanks.

I also have a second set of loose cartridges, which I consider to be the most common. Sports titles, space titles, and arcade titles mostly. Does anybody have any use for a multitude of spare commons? If so, I can provide a list of these tomorrow, and you can name your price for the entire lot. If not, they'll probably go in the trash.

These are NOT the same loose carts that I posted above. These are more common, and are all Mattel carts.

Rev used to pay $1 for all the common crap so he may take all this stuff.

Here are some duplicate CIB games that I have from the original 125. Boxes range from fair, to good, to great. None of the boxes are horrible, in my opinion.

CIB NFL Football

CIB Space Armada (blue box)

CIB Space Battle (blue box)

CIB Space Battle (red box)

CIB Astrosmash

CIB Space Hawk

CIB Armor Battle

CIB Triple Action

CIB Nightstalker

CIB Lock N Chase

CIB Utopia

CIB Beamrider

CIB Kool-Aid Man

CIB Frogger (no overlays)

CIB Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (two available)

CIB Burgertime (two available)

CIB Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (two available)

If you're interested in one, you can PM me with an inquiry for the condition of the box. Please note that I have no easy/practical way to take pictures or upload any online.

What about the good stuff?

Eric, You should expect to get bottom dollar for these games if you can't provide pictures. You don't even comment on the condition of the individual games. How is someone supposed to know if they are buying a fair or great condition game? Getting pictures and uploading them to the internet is not a difficult problem. You are certainly smart enough to solve this.

One thing I forgot to mention...

My intellivision items are at a different residence from the one where I have Internet access. So if you PM me with any inquiries, please be patient. I'm not always at that house, so I can't check my Intellivision items instantly. Thanks.

Two houses!? Seriously, what don't you own two of? :D

• Like 2

And a collection so large that it needs to be stored in multiple places - and has never really had a proper inventory taken because there's just so much of it.

Some people are just richer than others.

I never said it "needed" to be stored in multiple places. It just happened that way. You guys are full of assumptions.

Edited by Eric7100