IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

I know this is normal pet "things" to have done, but it sounds like you are preparing her for some red light district action.... no teeth, spayed, shots, de-clawed.... she's ready to go

Cats get de-clawed. Dogs get dew-clawed.

And she has plenty of teeth... just not baby ones, anymore.

• Like 1

Wow! You guys bought me out of almost everything this week! You animals! :)

You obviously were willing to accept reasonable prices for things, and that helps a lot. Usually when people say "don't ask me for prices, just give me an offer" - they mean that they're expecting 2-3x what it's actually worth. So I don't waste my time.

Kudos for being reasonable with your prices!

• Like 4

You obviously were willing to accept reasonable prices for things, and that helps a lot. Usually when people say "don't ask me for prices, just give me an offer" - they mean that they're expecting 2-3x what it's actually worth. So I don't waste my time.

Kudos for being reasonable with your prices!

I tried... :)

I have a few more CIB games for sale, all for the Intellivoice. Would anybody be interested in a package deal... ?

Boxed Intellivoice

CIB B-17 Bomber

CIB Bomb Squad

CIB Space Spartans

CIB Tron Solar Sailer

All in very good condition!

Edited by Eric7100

I have a few more CIB games for sale, all for the Intellivoice. Would anybody be interested in a package deal... ?

Boxed Intellivoice

CIB B-17 Bomber

CIB Bomb Squad

CIB Space Spartans

CIB Tron Solar Sailer

Made in .... where? USA or HK?

I've been looking for a Hong Kong Tron Solar Sailor for EVER. I'm pretty sure I have both USA and Hong Kong of all the others.

Are they rare? I think they are quite common in Australia and just checked one lot of the 4, they are all Hong Kong.

Probably the others are also. What makes them different?

Edited by Utopia

Are they rare? I think they are quite common in Australia and just checked one lot of the 4, they are all Hong Kong.

Probably the others are also. What makes them different?

It's not super rare, but most of the ones on eBay are USA. I've easily found both versions of all the others, but I'd say the HK Tron is the rarest. The few I've seen were overpriced and/or bad condition. I'm being picky.

The main difference (much like the Sears games) is that the USA games have a built in cardboard cart retention system, where Hong Kong uses the white plastic tray insert. At least, that's the easiest way to quickly tell them apart.

• Like 1

Made in .... where? USA or HK?

Boxed Intellivoice

CIB B-17 Bomber - Hong Kong

CIB Bomb Squad - USA

CIB Space Spartans - Hong Kong

CIB Tron Solar Sailer - USA

Boxed Intellivoice

CIB B-17 Bomber - Hong Kong

CIB Bomb Squad - USA

CIB Space Spartans - Hong Kong

CIB Tron Solar Sailer - USA

Can you show pictures, please? If so, I would be interested, if not... well, good luck.