IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

You will "hear a peep" because there is no Earth-shattering reason why all those MULTIPLE releases can't be spread out. Multiple releases over multiple years is perfectly fine. If you disagree, then YOU'RE the one with the problem. Because you're wrong. There is no reason why they can't be spread out. NONE. NONE. NONE.

You, and YOU ALONE, are driving me away from the Intellivision scene, which was once a passion of mine. Because I can't keep up with you. Every time I think I'll try to retain my collection, you make announcements like this, and I literally get sick to the stomach, man... and then I'm just ready to give up (once again) on maintaining any sort of Intellivision collection.

The more impossible you make it for me, the more I fall deeper into that black hole of depression. Thanks a lot, Rev. Thanks a f'ing lot.

P.S. - PLEASE don't even bother to reply to this post. I don't want to hear about your insistence that your current "multiple releases" schedule HAS to be. Because it doesn't. PERIOD.

I know you've said in the past that you and Rev joke and that we shouldn't always take you so seriously, but this is one of those posts where I have zero idea of you're being serious or not.

I know you've said in the past that you and Rev joke and that we shouldn't always take you so seriously, but this is one of those posts where I have zero idea of you're being serious or not.

Of course Eric is kidding. This whole thread is a joke. He wants the limelight and what better way to do it.

Cause seriously, what sane person would NOT want new games on the best system in the world, The Mattel Intellivision........and LOTS OF THEM.

I rest my case.

• Like 4

If you file for bankruptcy enough, maybe you too can run for president?

If you won..... Force congress to make all video games produced before 1990 public domain and any future sequels as well.

Then demand the release of: What's Bacon? Super Pro Piggy Bank

And of course for those that want the optional expansion module, The Insmellivision module offers the closest thing to the real smell of bacon frying.

Only sell the dupes.... Regret is is worse than debt!

Edited by 1980gamer
  • Like 1

I've just made some behind the scene deals to secure teenage programmers from china. They can churn out 1 game every other month. So ive hired 4 people. This will really get production going nice and fast. :-)

Now your getting it.

Did you see the news report of the highly paid programmer that was surfing the web all day and outsourcing his work to China without his employer knowing (until he was caught)?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/17/business/us-outsource-job-china/

Careful, don't go expressing opinions that Eric doesn't like! He might do something drastic ... like send you a nastygram via PM and then bravely leave the conversation before you can respond to it.

Lol! He totally did that to me

P.S. - PLEASE don't even bother to reply to this post. I don't want to hear about your insistence that your current "multiple releases" schedule HAS to be. Because it doesn't. PERIOD.

PLEASE don't even bother posting more comments like this. I (and everybody else) don't want to hear about your insistence on how bad multiple releases are for you, and how you HAVE to have every single one. Because you don't. PERIOD.

The customer is always right.

cmart is also a customer. So what happens when he's right (because he's a customer), but he disagrees with you? Is it just barely possible that there could be two customers, who have entirely different opinions on release schedules? Could they both be right?

Nah. That'd lead to dogs and cats living together.

cmart is also a customer. So what happens when he's right (because he's a customer), but he disagrees with you? Is it just barely possible that there could be two customers, who have entirely different opinions on release schedules? Could they both be right?

Nah. That'd lead to dogs and cats living together.

Logic will never work with him, so all these reasonable arguments will ultimately fall on deaf ears.

I just want every homebrew to be thoroughly tested, polished, and made as good as it can possibly be -- and then, a little bit better than that -- before it ships. When I start reading on a regular basis about major bugs and missing features in homebrews for any system, I get grumpy.

That's the only rush I'm concerned about. Two games a year that ship with major bugs is two too many; ten games that ship with terrific gameplay and complete polish is exactly the right number. And rigorous testing doesn't have to take forever -- it can be done on a tight timeline, as Piggy Bank proves.

• Like 1