Jump to content
IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Castle of Doom VB update


RSS Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

My Virtual Boy games are stored in the same cabinet as some of Mom's papers. Mom wanted to see the papers, so she opened the cabinet. That made me get out my Virtual Boy games. I am glad I didn't buy the Japanese version of Teleroboxer, I already had it! So anyway, I went to work on my new Castle of Doom game I had started a month ago. It took about an hour, but I finally got a second level working with a bat enemy. I wanted to use the same blocks as SMB for the second level so I stole the design and VB-ified it. The game is now running slower, which is good because I thought it was running too fast before. I guess I added a lot of things to it. There was a guy pressure-washing our patios. The dog was going nuts, barking a lot.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-31282400-1462752133.png


http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12939-castle-of-doom-vb-update/
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...