IGNORED

WTB/WTTF Sega 32x Stuff

HapasFine

Hey guys,

I had to sell my near complete US 32x set a few years ago for personal reasons, and now I'm starting over. I'm interested in NTSC boxed/CIB 32x games, a boxed 32x console, and a few other odds and ends like an NBA Jam 32x cart and the Virtua Fighter Special Training Pack. I can pay for games or make a trade, PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it in my collection. Thanks a lot, looking forward to some PMs hopefully.

Edited by HapasFine

• 4 weeks later...

You might have more difficulty with this search lately. It seems to me anyhow cause I have been looking for a few titles that the pickins are slim. My local retro store though has some loose carts if you would be interested though.

I've had okay luck so far, mainly on eBay. Definitely not as good as 2010. Thanks for the offer, but I'm very fond of yellow boxes, end label-less carts don't do a whole lot for me. Best of luck with your search, what games are you looking for?

I've had okay luck so far, mainly on eBay. Definitely not as good as 2010. Thanks for the offer, but I'm very fond of yellow boxes, end label-less carts don't do a whole lot for me. Best of luck with your search, what games are you looking for?

Kolibri, Metal Head, Shadow Squadron, Star trek, T Mek, After Burner then Night Trap. I am not going for a set just the games I want really.