IGNORED

What Master System games were made to run at 50Hz?

Hey there everyone :)

I've been getting really interested in the Sega Master System lately and have been exploring the system's library via emulation on my Wii before I consider adding the real Master System console to my gaming center, but there's one thing that's been bugging me that I'm hoping to get some help with.

I live in the US so I've got a NTSC CRT TV that I'm playing on, but many of the most interesting (to me at least) games for the Master System were only released in Europe or Brazil. I know that quite a few foreign games were programmed to run at 60Hz, but I'm having trouble figuring out which games were intended to run at 50Hz. I know that in most cases running a 50Hz PAL game on a 60Hz NTSC TV and system will just result in the game and it's music running 17.5% faster than normal, but it would still be really nice to be able to know which PAL games will run faster than the developers intended when played on a NTSC TV/system.

Is there a list somewhere of which Master System games were made to run at 50Hz?

Edited by Jin

Also, the list of European Exclusive releases is more fodder for the PAL-preferred speed : http://www.smspower.org/Tags/EuropeanExclusive

However, a lot of games released in Europe were also released in Brazil, so you should cross-reference games that were Brazilian or European but not American or Japanese.