IGNORED

Songbird catalog updates

Songbird

It's time to reveal a few unusual items in the Songbird catalog for Jaguar collectors. Check out these new items:

• Limited CGE edition of Protector RESURGENCE CD - These are brand new spare CDR discs I had printed back when the game was released in 2014. This disc does not include the outer case or instructions, but otherwise it is identical to the CGE edition of Protector RESURGENCE. Only a small quantity left in stock.
  • Jaguar BOOMERANG controller - I picked up a few of these on trade a year or two back. These are genuine 3rd-party controllers released in Europe for the Jaguar. Only 3 in stock.
  • Iron Soldier 2 master disc - This is a genuine encrypted version of Iron Soldier 2 on a glass master disc (not a CDR). There is no artwork on the disc, but you can see Iron Soldier 2 etched around the center ring. These discs were the first units off the glass master a couple years ago, and were used to verify proper function before firing up the full run of Iron Soldier 2 discs. Only 5 of these exist worldwide, and only 4 in stock.

Also, you can now order any Songbird Jaguar cartridge in either a regular shell or special clear shell. The only exception is Protector SE, which now comes exclusively in the clear shell.

post-535-0-83112700-1463621000_thumb.png

post-535-0-85375500-1463621010_thumb.png

post-535-0-41879600-1463621018_thumb.png

• Like 6

Checked the site, and was interested in the Resurgence cd.

Shipping to Holland is $40,- :woozy: + there will probably some fees to be added when it enters the country.

This is insane, and not worth the differences with the regular Resurgence release I think.

Checked the site, and was interested in the Resurgence cd.

Shipping to Holland is $40,- :woozy: + there will probably some fees to be added when it enters the country.

This is insane, and not worth the differences with the regular Resurgence release I think.

I am sorry the fee is so high. The US Post Office has increased their rates significantly over the past two years for packages (even small ones) with international tracking. When I released Robinson's Requiem a few years back, I was able to offer discounted shipping down to about $25 for a single CD game shipment, but even that is no longer possible. As always, I do support flat rate shipping to help offset this fee for larger orders.

Some nice updates to the site indeed! Those clear carts sure are sexy.

BTW: Is Phase Zero ever going to be more than just the Demo? By that, guess I'm asking if work is being done to finish it or if that's not possible or in the agenda...

There was something posted in a recent thread about how to unlock the later levels (which are actually complete)

I wonder if Carl could mess with the code to release a "finished" version of the game. Even as a demo it's one of my favorites for the Jag. Nice and smooth, fast, fun..

• Like 3