IGNORED

What a Rockin' Awesome good deal...

Rockin' Kat

um.. ok. yeah...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3221079470911?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=322107947091&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have a saved search for this game from when I was looking for a CIB copy that I've always just been too lazy to delete from my ebay account... I swear, the price on this game just went nuts not long after I started trying to find a CIB copy of it.

Edited by Rockin' Kat

That is so a pirate famicom cart... :lolblue: I mean... on top of the miss matched label art, you also have the fact that Rockin' Kats wasn't called Rockin' Kats in Japan, it was called NY Nyankies. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NY-Nyankies-Famicom-Nintendo-FC-NES-JP-Japan-Import-New-York-Rockin-Cats-/111992029580?hash=item1a133ec18c:g:KcsAAOSw3mpXGmAI

Besides, I'm just commenting for commenting's sake. I've already got a CIB Rockin' Kats... the box just isn't the nicest, but damn if I'm spending the price it's shot up to over a box that is a little worn. lol.

Edited by Rockin' Kat

• 2 weeks later...

I found it at a video game store I stopped into on whim called Video Game Fantasy a few years ago. I went in and all their NES cartridge only games were $5 each. I went back a month later to buy more games and the place was just gone. Upped and moved out leaving a vacant store front. Anyway, Rockin' Kats was one of the games I'd gotten there. I'd never heard of it before then so I tried it out. It's a fun game with a cute character that I never heard of when the NES was new. It's got an interesting mechanic with the different uses of the glove gun. Also, cats, with the K... kats. come on, yeah.