IGNORED

Let's Fetz by Spüli-Soft

Played with BAS2XEX and Altirra.

In attached zip there are:

- letsfetz.xex - file made using BAS2XEX - warning: starts from $0700

- letsfetz.obx - file made using Altirra and small asm procedure, starts from $0700 - warning - corrupted screen!

- Lets_Fetz.sap - valid SAP TYPE D file which can be played by any SAP player allowing this type of SAP (made straight from .obx file).

letsfetz.zip

While we are at it... Spüli-Soft released several "Music Non Stop" musicdiscs... only volume 5 and 7 are preserved... do the other volumes exist at all and if yes can somebody post them?

Well,

there do exist volumes 1 - 7, but it looks like almost no-one kept them. I once created a shortened collection of all the music files of MNS (without intro, with changed menu, etc.) and put them onto four 130k disksides, this shortened collection can also be found at atarionline.pl.

Miker already contacted me and asked for the original versions to put them on the ASMA archive and aol. Alas, until today I have found almost nobody who still has the original MNS versions 1 - 7, with the exception of volumes 5 and 7 that can be found in many archives. At the moment Markus/Powersoft (publisher of the Proc Atari Magazin) seems to be the only one who still has all these disks, but he did not have the time yet to archive them...

So all we can do is sit and wait... ;-)

Played with BAS2XEX and Altirra.

In attached zip there are:

- letsfetz.xex - file made using BAS2XEX - warning: starts from $0700

- letsfetz.obx - file made using Altirra and small asm procedure, starts from $0700 - warning - corrupted screen!

- Lets_Fetz.sap - valid SAP TYPE D file which can be played by any SAP player allowing this type of SAP (made straight from .obx file).

Whilst doing the ironing (hey, proud house husband here) I left the XEX playing.....and playing.....and playing.......I hate it now :)

Point, do house work to a variety of music :)

Oops...

Should be:

- letsfetz.obx - file made using Altirra and small asm procedure, starts from $1800 - warning - corrupted screen!