IGNORED

Repro Boxes Wave 2: Unreleased Atarisoft (10) & Imagic Games (2)

• 1 month later...

Marc, I'm putting together an order for these and a few other boxes. I'm hoping to spend some time Sunday doing Intellivision stuff, so I'll send you a list then.

Jeez Jason, where have you been? :) I hope all is well!

On another note, I pick up my set of boxes from my friend who has had them for a while, and to make space I am going to sell off many Sega Genesis and a few 32x games, lots of Gamecube, Xbox and playstation 2 games to make room in my case for both sets of Intellivision boxes, Coleco and the second set.......can't wait to see them!

And, Marc is the set 6 of trading cards in the works? that would be great, I am all in for the Intellivsion still! Thanks, Dale-Wolfy62

• Like 1

Jeez Jason, where have you been? :) I hope all is well!

On another note, I pick up my set of boxes from my friend who has had them for a while, and to make space I am going to sell off many Sega Genesis and a few 32x games, lots of Gamecube, Xbox and playstation 2 games to make room in my case for both sets of Intellivision boxes, Coleco and the second set.......can't wait to see them!

And, Marc is the set 6 of trading cards in the works? that would be great, I am all in for the Intellivsion still! Thanks, Dale-Wolfy62

Oooh, GameCube games? You don't say. :) My collection of 2 needs expanding.