IGNORED

It's Quiet...

Better an empty box then empty promises which leave you with nothing...... :_(

Are you starting the anti-GroovyBee trolling campaign again? We don't need your passive-aggressive bullshit in every thread.

I know you'll come back with one of those "innocent" responses of "I don't know what you are talking about? :o I was just making a nice comment." But you are just a transparent troll that likes to stir shit up.

Give it up dude. You won't get Rocketeer. :roll:

Are you starting the anti-GroovyBee trolling campaign again? We don't need your passive-aggressive bullshit in every thread.

I know you'll come back with one of those "innocent" responses of "I don't know what you are talking about? :o I was just making a nice comment." But you are just a transparent troll that likes to stir shit up.

Give it up dude. You won't get Rocketeer. :roll:

What is Rocketeer? That game sounds like fun! By the way, you sound very angry all the time. Anger management maybe?

Have a nice day, Wolfy. :)

Originally, I was only posting a philosophical comment and that was all.......the other theories on why I posted? I have no idea where that came from.

Yup, there it is, the innocent excuses |:), it only took you a full day to respond. You must be getting tired. :roll:

-dZ.