IGNORED

Activision Patches for sale

D.Yancey

I have many Activision patches listed for sale on eBay. As a free bonus -- most of the patches come along with a scanned copy of the letter that Activision originally sent along with the patches.

FREE USA 1st class shipping with tracking. Usually ships the same business day that payment is received.

(Global shipping also available with tracking.)

Comes packaged in a sturdy padded envelope with tracking.

Some mobile users said the original link does not work. This link should work for mobile. Thanks!

Click on this link so that Albert from Atari Age can receive credit for the sale:

eBay Seller: Back_Then1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I ship 6 days per week, excluding Sundays and US Postal Holidays.

I do my very best to give 5-STAR customer service and the fastest shipping available to everyone.

30-day return policy if you are not completely satisfied. Buyer pays return shipping please.

100% positive feedback and all 5-star ratings for "Top-Rated Plus" Sellers! eBay seller since 2003.

Thank you for looking!

eBay Seller: Back_Then1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Some mobile users said the original link does not work. This link should work for mobile. Thanks!

Edited by D.Yancey

• 2 weeks later...

Figured it couldn't hurt to say something. Even pressed the search button thinking that'll do it but nope.

All the links worked for me when I tested them, but I'm on a desktop PC. I don't have a mobile device to test anything out. Please try this link. Maybe it will work for you. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Activision Patches

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone here on AA asked me to do this, so I added a scanned copy of the Activision letter for all of the patches that I have currently listed today. These prices are the lowest on eBay. You get the FREE bonus letter and FREE USA shipping. International shipping also available. Thank you for looking.

ACTIVISION PATCHES

Edited by D.Yancey

Someone here on AA asked me to do this, so I added a scanned copy of the Activision letter for all of the patches that I have currently listed today. These prices are the lowest on eBay. You get the FREE bonus letter and FREE USA shipping. International shipping also available. Thank you for looking.

ACTIVISION PATCHES

So is this a scan of an original letter you have with the patch or just a scan of the appropriate letter that can be downloaded from various sites, including Digital Press?

So is this a scan of an original letter you have with the patch or just a scan of the appropriate letter that can be downloaded from various sites, including Digital Press?

I couldn't find the "Wing Commander" scanned online, so I scanned it from an original letter in my collection. The others, I chose to print from the scans online, so I wouldn't have a need to dig through the papers in my collection. I have all of the originals from these patches in my collection except for the Pitfall II letter. I sold some of my duplicate originals to Rick Weiss (I think) several years ago. He would probably remember that. I did all of the patch unlocks for him on a PS2 Activision Anthology. Rick was awesome to deal with.

I looked at the digital press link you provided. I have a few original letters that they do not have available. They are not for sale. I have the Laser Blast Commander letter, the Starmaster Wing Commander stripe letter, and the Starmaster Starmaster stripe letter.

Edited by D.Yancey

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More patches added for sale. Excellent condition. Very fair prices. FAST shipping on the same business day payment is received. FREE USA shipping with tracking. International shipping also available with tracking. 100% positive eBay feedback. Returns accepted if not totally satisfied.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lots of new patches listed now. If you would rather purchase outside of eBay, we can do that too. You do not need an eBay account. You can buy as a guest. You do not need a PayPal account. You can use your credit/debit card to pay. PayPal is only the merchant account for the credit/debit card transactions, but there is an option where you do not need a PayPal account to make the purchase.