IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

maybe a try to make "all this" running on the FinalGROM´99. Not sure if this is possible.

In the thread (linked above) I decscribed what we did to read out the cartridge.

All data is in this ZIP-File, Eproms and ReadOut from the cartridge,

happened with this special widget

maybe a try to make "all this" running on the FinalGROM´99. Not sure if this is possible.

In the thread (linked above) I decscribed what we did to read out the cartridge.

All data is in this ZIP-File, Eproms and ReadOut from the cartridge,

happened with this special widget

In the XB3_Winkler_Trans-Recv directory there are 3 files: XB3C.BIN, XB3D.BIN and XB3G.BIN. Isn't that what the FinalGROM needs?

• Like 2

Sorry, I could NOT get it to run. :_(

What I did:

1) I moved the XB3C, XB3D AND XB3G files into a subdirectory on the FG99 titled "XB3".

2) I converted the TRANS_02.dsk into an HFE file on the Lotharek.

What happens:

A) When loading with the TRANS_02.dsk present the screen goes into technicolor flashing fits.

B) When loading without the disk present, an I/O error occurs, drops into what appears to be a BASIC prompt, however if you do anything it locks up and makes a racket.

I believe this package will require some tweaking before it'll run on the FG99.

• Like 1

it seems the version of "Doncaster Racecourse" on here for FR99 is not the latest one. It's an early revision with different music and no parallax scrolling. When i get time later I'll find the later one and pop it into here if it's in EA5 format for some clever dudes to convert to BIN.

• Like 1

Thanks Omega. Here's the finished game.

There's an "attract mode" of sorts on the title screen, (if you wait about 20 seconds into the tune it kicks in) ... parallax scrolling, and different tunes.

Note also that the game will take advantage of the F18A ... it gives all the horses a black shadow, and allows more multi-coloured clouds and an arrow behind your backed horse ... Will still look ok without F18 but not as intended. Classic99 users switch "flicker" to off and JS99er users can use options for F18a emulation :)

DON.zip

Edited by Retrospect
  • Like 4