IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

I tried it with my CF7+ (get a scrambled screen) and my PEB with 32K card (get the Number of Players? screen but then it's scrambled after that). It only worked for me without the 32K expansion plugged in. Can anyone try this?

Incidentally, where did that Tutankham rom come from?

Turns out that Tutankham is a bit flaky as well here, although it worked without issue the first two times. Going back to it I've had the 'players' prompt come up and then garbage appear at times.

i played through Tutankham several times today and didn't experience any real weirdness. I think the only thing I've noticed is some of the Educational cart ROMs seem to be kind a flaky (Minus Mission is the first to come to mind).

I'd be willing to comprehensively go through and 'test' all the ROMS on the current WHTECH package if there were any interest- I think that it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a catalog of notes.

• 3 weeks later...

Incidentally, where did that Tutankham rom come from? I thought the guy who owned the proto (the programmer) wouldn't release the rom and wouldn't let the buyer (for $7000 IIRC) release it either. Did something change?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254218-what-ever-happened-towith/?do=findComment&comment=3540753

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it's in the zip I uploaded

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Greg, I hate to ask this but which one of the 3 Editor Assembler listings in the Final Grom zip is the one from TI?

I'm doing some testing and I have issues with each one of the 3 but my original TI cart works fine. I'll PM ya with more details.

Greg, I hate to ask this but which one of the 3 Editor Assembler listings in the Final Grom zip is the one from TI?

I'm doing some testing and I have issues with each one of the 3 but my original TI cart works fine. I'll PM ya with more details.

I'd say the one with the ti part number as the filename PHM 3055

I'd say the one with the ti part number as the filename PHM 3055

yeah, it doesn't show up that way in the menu - But I did locate it - I PM'ed ya. It's the one listed as Editor/Assembler. The other two (which I'm going to move) are Editor & Assembler and Editor/Assembler IV. so those will go into a different folder called "OtherEA"

• Like 1

Most of you already have these files, and know they were originally converted by JediMatt42.

I decided they all belonged in this thread with the other files, and this gave me the opportunity to clean up my blog entry a little. Ω

Is fbForth208.bin going to be updated to the latest version? Asking for a friend. ;)