IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

I could only come up with two more programs.

The first is GM (GIF Mania).

The second is MCPIX, but if you decide to convert it to a cartridge image, it might be a good thing to sector edit out the option to load Pix Pro... since it's in cartridge format already and will not be loaded from diskette.

GIF Mania:GIFMANIA32KB8.bin

Mc Pix:MCPIX32KB8.bin I did not get around to editing it...

• Like 2

The GROM programs that can be made to work here are the ones that can be put into the regular 32K memory space with a GROM loader program. If the GROMs plus the loader plus any necessary ROMs are too big to fit into that 32K space (and a lot of them are), you can't make a FlashROM image to run them. The 128K/512K/2048K ROM cartridge images are constrained by the same limitations, which is why you don't see some of your favorite games in those compilations. The only solutions that will allow you to put those larger games into a cartridge are the UberGROM (for a permanent image) or the Wiesbaden Supermodul II (which can load pretty much any single image designed for the TI that doesn't use more than 40K of GROM and 32K (four banks) on the ROM side).

Does anyone have and know if TI Logo will work on the Flashrom?

I am playing around with an extended basic compiler to try and get some of the old games from Compute and 99'er over to the flashrom. Not having any luck so far.

It is really hot outside today, so I don't plan to leave my computer room today... I am going over my collection to see what else I can convert.

Logo won't work here, as it is GROM. Since GROM can only run using the GROM loader software as a launch-and-run in the 32K CPU RAM space, you wouldn't be running it directly out of the cartridge anymore, which means you have no memory left over to run the Logo programs you'd want to type in. Logo must be run from an UberGROM to work (or a Wiesbaden Supermodul II, MG GRAM Kracker, CADD GRAMulator, TI GSIM, TI CEC9914, TI EGROM Box, TI GRAM Card, Mechatronics GRAM Karte, SNUG HSGPL, P-GRAM card, Karlsruhe Modul, or TCB Modul).

• Like 2

Well, since I stayed up late helping my dad install windows 10 over the phone (that UEFI boot is a PITA) I was looking for things to convert while I waited for it to install.

Found one more:

Disk Manager 3: DM3-32KB8.bin Edit: This is the correct file, the one I uploaded last night was disk master. Sorry about that.

• Like 2