IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

I might be missing one, but the 2 versions of Pac Man I have are the Atari version and the home brew version I converted yesterday. I will double check and remove it if it is a dup. Thanks

I can confirm that this is the homebrew one and not the atarisoft. It's not a bad conversion actually.

I might be missing one, but the 2 versions of Pac Man I have are the Atari version and the home brew version I converted yesterday. I will double check and remove it if it is a dup. Thanks

Didn;t know there was a home brew pacman...my bad

will check it out!

Okay guys, it's time we all stepped up to the plate and helped static1701 help out the TI community! The man loves to convert files. Let's give him some files! :grin:

Even if you don't have a FlashROM 99, please take a minute or two, heck even three or four to see if you have something that's not been converted yet. There are lots of programs out there, and they don't even have to be single utilities, they can even be programs that load stuff off the diskette. Some examples that *might* work could be programs like Page Pro 99 or TI-Artist. Loading from cartridge would sure be faster for many of these kind of programs. Feel free to set us all up with things that these program use too like special fonts, graphics, etc. , we won't complain! ;)

• Like 3

Static, but you already finished all the GameBase TI99 ? really ? :-o

Yes, I converted everything that would convert. We are limited because they need to be in E/A-5 format. A number of things I tried to convert have a memory address that is out of range. I am going back over my collection to see if I can find something I missed.

• Like 3

The TI-99/4A Game Shelf's assembly has a veritable boatload of top-notch games for the snagging. << HERE >>

Have you tried any of them? On a quick look I noticed Mr. Chin has already been converted, and Rasmus posted his totally awesome Super Mario Bros. game, but if those games can be converted, maybe these will give you something to chomp on for a day or two? :-D

I was surprised to see this one is still missing...not only is it the only Boulder Dash close for our machine (methinks), it is one of the most difficult (to complete levels within the time allotted) and best looking version I've ever played. (another Asgard gem!)

Simply awesome!

If I missed the Flashrom99 conversion, apologies, but if it hasn't been converted yet, then in the words of Oliver...

"Please sir, I want more!"

Rockrun (ea5).dsk

• Like 2

I was surprised to see this one is still missing...not only is it the only Boulder Dash close for our machine (methinks), it is one of the most difficult (to complete levels within the time allotted) and best looking version I've ever played. (another Asgard gem!)

Simply awesome!

If I missed the Flashrom99 conversion, apologies, but if it hasn't been converted yet, then in the words of Oliver...

"Please sir, I want more!"

I converted Rock Run, and it converts ok but when I test it does not work. Just some garbled sounds and a tone.

• Like 1

The TI-99/4A Game Shelf's assembly has a veritable boatload of top-notch games for the snagging. << HERE >>

Have you tried any of them? On a quick look I noticed Mr. Chin has already been converted, and Rasmus posted his totally awesome Super Mario Bros. game, but if those games can be converted, maybe these will give you something to chomp on for a day or two? :-D

I believe all the games that can be converted from that site have been converted. Many of them are in E/A-3 format and will not convert. Basically, the file needs to be E/A-5 because E/A-3 games call other files when the program runs and you won't have the files when you convert it. I am sure there are other ways to make this work, I only know how to do the E/A-5 version. I just tried to convert Rock Run and it converted but did not run, that seems to be the case for a number of the files I find. That or out of memory range errors. I will go over the files from game Shelf and make sure I did not miss anything. One of them that is E/A-3 I was able to convert but it is missing the background graphics since they load from another file.

• Like 2

Try this ;).

gallery_35324_1027_206.jpg

Rasmus,

Your 8-N-1 compilation is my favorite game cartridge of all time and will remain in my collection until I die. Now, not everyone has the various cartridge boards or access to a burner, so I was wondering, did you have any plans of converting your other awesome games into FlashROM 99 format?

Rasmus,

Your 8-N-1 compilation is my favorite game cartridge of all time and will remain in my collection until I die. Now, not everyone has the various cartridge boards or access to a burner, so I was wondering, did you have any plans of converting your other awesome games into FlashROM 99 format?

Will the images already released not work in the FlashROM 99? I have not tried yet, but he has released cartridge images.

gallery_35324_1027_206.jpg

Rasmus,

Sorry I can't, 32K just isn't enough memory.

• Like 1