IGNORED

Which ST Ports do you MOST want to see carts of?

Rick Dangerous

Which ST Ports do you MOST want to see carts of?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which ST Ports do you MOST Wants to see carts of?

• Action Fighter
    • Arkanoid II: Revenge of DoH
    • Barbarian
    • Black Lamp
    • Bubble Bobble (Arcade)
    • Buggy Boy
    • Carrier Command
    • Cybernoid - The Fighting Machine
    • Cybernoid II - The Revenge
    • Deflektor
    • Fantasy World Dizzy
    • Fernandez Must Die!
    • Frontier: Elite II
    • Gauntlet II
    • IK+
    • Joust
    • Klax
    • Llamatron
    • Mercenary: Escape from Targ
    • Metrocross
    • Moon Patrol
    • Outrun
    • Return to Genesis
    • Revenge of the Mutant Camels
    • Rick Dangerous
  2. 2. Which ST Ports do you MOST want to see carts of? (Continued)

• R-Type
    • Solomon's Key
    • Spikey in Transylvania
    • Star Wars
    • Starglider II
    • StarQuake
    • Stormbringer
    • Super Sprint
    • Treasure Island Dizzy
    • Virus

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Easy. You just buy an Alpine, obviously.

A more realistic version would be using a Skunkboard and a CD-based menu/flashing program. Didn't someone create one?

@CyranoJ: I'm no programmer, so I just can tell you what I would like to have as a player. ;)

But the CD+Skunk would be a nice option as well.

Edit: Wings of Death as card would be awesome!

Edited by bmx

Gauntlet II,that poor team tap needs some good use besides NBA Jam T.E. man. ;)

I'd actually like to see the Jag "improvements" back ported to an ST executable [if it hasn't been done already]. Meaning support for the ST Pads/JagPads and the Team Tap on STEs. The software houses back then were criminally negligent in not supporting the STE's additional controller ports which went on to be used on the Jag. Sharing Team Taps between Jags and STEs - for those enthusiasts who own both - would certainly beat wasting either money or effort on the old Parallel Port adapter trick in order to add 2 more regular one-fire-button DB9 Atari joystick ports to the ST for Gauntlet II.

• Like 1

Two of my favorite ST games were Dungeon Master and Ninja Mission. Would love to see either of those.

ninjastss1.gif

I may be risking a Klax with this post but I have to say I loved Ninja Mission on the ST! An enhanced version of that where you can pick whichever version of the soundtrack [because there's differences of course between the ST, Amiga, Atari 8-bit, and C64 versions] you prefer. The multiple fire buttons of the JagPad would definitely improve the gameplay. And using the numeric keypad to execute whatever hidden code that's in that sucker to get the sword to cut off body parts would rule! I don't know if anyone else ever witnessed that before with the game but my friends and I played my 1040STf during a sleepover - we were like 11 or 12 at the time - the entire night. Once the ST became really hot, we noticed the game allowed for dismemberment. Now maybe the heat was coincidental and perhaps one of my friends pressed some keys on the keyboard without us noticing but that ability is definitely hidden in the game somewhere.

Separately, I'd love to see someone port the Atari 8-bit version over to the 5200 and put it out on cartridge. Kinda make up for Black Belt never having been finished for that console. :)

This is only slightly off-topic, but is Elvira: The Arcade Game worth playing? It's for the Atari ST and looks like neat li'l platformer. I might try and find a DOS copy and run through DOSBox, but I thought I'd throw it out there again that this one still looks interesting to me. = )

I think it would make a better Lynx game than a Jag game but who am I to argue against it being ported?

ANY other Atari ST game released in the same way as Xenon 2 would be great.

Most desirable: The game would be brought over to the Jaguar with the blessing of the original developer/publiser. And perhaps with some Jaguar exclusive feature (like Xenon 2 - a new soundtrack).

Edited by SwedenLynxer

ANY other Atari ST game released in the same way as Xenon 2 would be great.

Most desirable: The game would be brought over to the Jaguar with the blessing of the original developer/publiser. And perhaps with some Jaguar exclusive feature (like Xenon 2 - a new soundtrack).

MIDI Maze.

Starball.

MIDI Maze.

MIDI Maze has a small viewing area and is very bland looking in my opinion. RB+ could be used on the jag to do some dungeon crawling scenes like the one's in the Master System's Fantasy Star e.g.

That would make for a much more interesting team chase around a maze game.

• Like 1