IGNORED

HSC13 Round 9: Mr.M

Ok. First thing I do is clear the 3 vertical columns in the middle of the screen. Then I move over to the right hand side of the screen and hang around there until most of the pies have disappeared. I then head through the lowest two tunnels and clear up the food. Then back over to the right and finish all the food before finally heading through the top tunnel to clear up the remaining food.

Does this make sense?

• Like 2

Ok. First thing I do is clear the 3 vertical columns in the middle of the screen. Then I move over to the right hand side of the screen and hang around there until most of the pies have disappeared. I then head through the lowest two tunnels and clear up the food. Then back over to the right and finish all the food before finally heading through the top tunnel to clear up the remaining food.

Does this make sense?

HELP!!! I can't figure this out... I can't get all the way up the middle vertical moving section. The door on the bottom right kills me. The bits on the right edge just trap me making Mr.M almost disappear .. ARRRGH :-o

I mentioned this in an earlier post. You have to let Mr M drift through the tunnels on the right. If you push the joystick he gets stuck exiting the screen. It's difficult to know whether this is by design or not

It's bloody annoying that's for sure - got all the dots but got stuck trying to get across to the exit :mad:

43,835 :)

Congratulations to Dope :thumbsup: with McKong at least making him have to play again!

Thanks for playing guys. Mr.M is not a bad game despite the issues. I will play it again. Someone should update the comments on atarimania with a quick how to play guide :)

Final Tables

1st Dope (n) 417,790 12pts

2nd McKong (p) 104,845 11pts
3rd orpheuswaking (p) 85,890 10pts

4th therealbountybob (p) 43,835 9pts
4th jdh (p) 40,395 8pts
5th JK40001 (p) 37,345 7pts
6th Sikor (p) 28,395 6pts
7th roadrunner (n) 6,635 5pts
8th jblenkle (n) 2,620 4pts

• 2 weeks later...