IGNORED

New Intellivision Labels Peel & Stick Photo Covers

I designed some new cover labels that fit directly onto Intellivision cartridges. These measure 1.9 x 2.5 inches and fit perfectly on the top of the games. They are high definition pictures on glossy die cut photo paper. So far I have made over 50 simulated screen shots and am now working on the hard to find & rarer games in the INTV line up. Those later titles will take a bit longer to make as I don't own a few of them. LMK if anyone is interested in putting them onto their own games. It really makes the cartridges pop with the new labels instead of the basic end caps they have now.

post-42758-0-40010300-1464667852_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-67345100-1464667855_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-05252200-1464667858_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-63385700-1464667859_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-13002000-1464667863_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-07888000-1464667865_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-53585000-1464667867_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-91261700-1464667869_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-83914600-1464667871_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-75987000-1464667898_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-53870400-1464667899_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-66101100-1464667900_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Where do you place them? I can't really tell the scale to know if they fit on the slanted tab where the current labels stand.

By the way -- not to start a religious war -- are you sure you want to claim copyright on those, since the artwork is owned by and copyrighted to Intellivision Productions, Inc. already? I don't think you want to tempt fate with that. ;)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

Thanks Eric, Yes, you did buy up the first lot of these that I made a couple months ago. I was surprised by the quick interest as they sold within an hour of posting them in my eBay store. What do you think would be a fair price for me to charge the group for these labels? I am thinking that $20 a full set 80 games of would be fairly cheap. That's just a quarter per label for each one. I still have about 15 games left to design of the rarest titles which I don't actually own. Stadium Mud Buggies, Spiker Pro Wrestling, Learning Fun, etc.

Thanks Eric, Yes, you did buy up the first lot of these that I made a couple months ago. I was surprised by the quick interest as they sold within an hour of posting them in my eBay store. What do you think would be a fair price for me to charge the group for these labels? I am thinking that $20 a full set 80 games of would be fairly cheap. That's just a quarter per label for each one. I still have about 15 games left to design of the rarest titles which I don't actually own. Stadium Mud Buggies, Spiker Pro Wrestling, Learning Fun, etc.

$20 a set is very reasonable. And I would be interested in 2 sets. Thank you! :)

• Like 1

The adhesive on the photo paper is really quite good. I have copied all the original Parker Brothers game labels for Atari 2600 for replacements as those fall off so often. Those game labels curve around the game shell and they have also held on quite well. These peel and stick die cuts have slightly rounded corners and really fit on just great. Your games will then slide in the intellivision perfectly since there is enough room on the top, these covers make little difference at all. These are well made and will likely stand the test of time. I wouldn't be surprised if they last longer the normal basic end caps on the games themselves. $20 a set sounds good then, I should have the full line up completed in a few more weeks.

LMAO, thanks guys. You can really stick them anywhere you want. Make up a INTV collage, stick them on a binder, a game holder, or whatever. I don't recommend them on your body as a tattoos, but to each his own preference. Looks like I will have to order some more photo paper to keep up with demand!

• Like 1

I'd love to see you guys go and put something like that on a Spiker! cart.

I'll pay $20 to the first person to do so. Rules:

1. Provide photographic evidence publicly on the AtariAge "Intellivision / Aquarius" forum
  2. Sticker must be adhered to the cartridge as pictured above. In other words, the sticker's backing must be removed and the sticker's own adhesive must be applied, unaltered, to the cartridge.
  3. Must be done to a real Spiker cartridge.
  4. Must one of the above stickers (or a Spiker sticker if Age-of-Atarius provides one in a future batch).
  5. All hail hypno-toad
  6. No cheating, bending of the rules, whining, malarkey, or other shenanigans.
  7. Lathe26 has sole and final judgement. Rules may be updated at anytime without notification to adhere to the spirit of the competition.

1. Provide photographic evidence publicly on the AtariAge "Intellivision / Aquarius" forum
  2. Sticker must be adhered to the cartridge as pictured above. In other words, the sticker's backing must be removed and the sticker's own adhesive must be applied, unaltered, to the cartridge.
  4. Must one of the above stickers (or a Spiker sticker if Age-of-Atarius provides one in a future batch).
  5. All hail hypno-toad
  7. Lathe26 has sole and final judgement. Rules may be updated at anytime without notification to adhere to the spirit of the competition.

Will never happen, however pay $1000 and it might.

Edited by Utopia

5. All hail hypno-toad

OK, I'll do it. Now all I need is for someone to send me their copy of Spiker... :ponder:

• Like 2