IGNORED

New Intellivision Labels Peel & Stick Photo Covers

Just the 85 Mattel games that didn't have top labels are what I have done. There is no need to make or dress up games by Parker Brothers, Coleco or others which have great photos covers anyway. Thankfully the Activision game labels were made much better then the Atari counterparts and those have stood the test of time. Imagic also makes great games for the system and their colorful foil style can't be beat or recreated. One reason I choose to make these new art covers labels with simulated screen shots is to help remember what the game play was like especially if you don't have the boxes. I would be crazy to do the whole 125 since I am not a member of the big boys club. There is no need to remake the cover label on an older title since the originals still look great.

• 2 years later...

Hey folks I was wondering if there would be enough interest for me to make a very limited set of stickers for the whole 125 games. There are a bunch of the titles that could have two screen shot covers on both sides. Still debating on if it will fit and work on the Activision and iMagic carts. I am also considering remaking sets of replacement end caps. Mostly the white labels and rarer games that fall and fade off. Perhaps I might do the background color more like the boxes to make them unique. LMK what you think.

• Like 1