IGNORED

Just met CWC, one of the forum guys..

Mclaneinc

Really nice bloke, popped over to see him tohave a natter and swap a couple of bits.

He made me a cracking cup of tea and we chatted all things Atari and beyond, he was also very kind and helpful regarding my daughter.

Hope you get the pro sys sorted..

Really nice to have met you

Paul.

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 2

Really nice bloke, popped over to see him tohave a natter and swap a couple of bits.

He made me a cracking cup of tea and we chatted all things Atari and beyond, he was also very kind and helpful regarding my daughter.

Hope you get the pro sys sorted..

Really nice to have met you

Paul.

This is the most British thing I've ever read on AA. :-)

• Like 4

To me, Mclaneinc is this forum's Ambassador. A true gentleman and diplomat. Makes it all feel so comfy and civilized.

Just showed this to my wife and daughter and they both laughed and thought it must be someone else.....Damn cheek :)

I must be an American then, my favourite drink is Coca-Cola. I still like a natter though.

Remember what you found out in science class about what it does to a tooth overnight....(the coca cola, not the natter)

Remember what you found out in science class about what it does to a tooth overnight....(the coca cola, not the natter)

We didn't do that experiment... the teachers said it was silly because who keeps Coke in their mouth overnight? =-)

• Like 1

We didn't do that experiment... the teachers said it was silly because who keeps Coke in their mouth overnight? =-)

Bloody pedantic teachers eh :)

TMR, remember Kev? (yeah like you can forget Kev), when his girl left him he went on a downward bender of getting seriously drunk daily and coming to work, eventually he decided drink was not the answer and switched to coca cola. He had lost weight from not eating and just drinking whiskey but within a week of the full sugar coke he was like this..

Coke...Bad for you :)

64148a10.jpg

Bloody pedantic teachers eh :)

Yes, letting trivial things like facts get in the way of a good bit of scaremongering... =-)

TMR, remember Kev? (yeah like you can forget Kev), when his girl left him he went on a downward bender of getting seriously drunk daily and coming to work, eventually he decided drink was not the answer and switched to coca cola. He had lost weight from not eating and just drinking whiskey but within a week of the full sugar coke he was like this..

Why do you think i drink diet? =-)