IGNORED

Ralf, it's all YOUR fault! ;)

Omega-TI

Ralf,

I've not been the biggest game player known to man, but your cartridge and all these games... well, to put it bluntly, I GOT NOTHING WORTHWHILE ACCOMPLISHED TODAY AFTER WORK! :grin: (THANK YOU)

I've been having so much fun testing out each and every game, (to find out which ones I like), so I can have the 'perfect game menu and cartridge'.

Some of these games I've never seen before..

Lovin' every minute of it...

• Like 4

Whoa! Which ones?!? And are you talking about the WHTech uploads or…. ?

TI gaming *is* filled with such goodness, hard to keep track of them all. And for me, Ralph's cartridge *will* open up an whole new dimension of gaming yet to be discovered. Super exciting stuff these days for sure! :love:

• Like 1

I'm now very excited about the possibility. Especially since it seems the FR99 takes images with complete names (which of course means they can be identified properly in the FAT32 filesystem) and it ignores things that aren't images, so it seems like you could have game manuals on the SD card along with the games. The TI couldn't use those, but your handy-dandy micro-SD-reading dingus sure could!

... so it seems like you could have game manuals on the SD card along with the games.

You know... with the SAMS card, the F18A and .PDF's on the SD card... I bet it WOULD be possible to make a reader program for the FlashROM 99 to actually view TI-related PDF's on the TI itself....

Could render the text for sure.

I'm betting it could do the graphics as well since everything should be encoded the same. I figure output would be degraded somewhat and dithered for sure, with only a portion of the page viewable at one time. Now the speed in which it might be able to accomplish all this... I dunno. I wonder how much processing could be passed off to the F18A and how that might speed things up?

It's all out of my league. Cool idea though.

Oh, it could definitely do the rendering. You just don't want it to do the full rendering.

I would much rather have the documents ultimately in ePub format, which might be worse in terms of the fact that is supposed to be zipped.