IGNORED

Stereogram California Games

LX.NET

Just noticed this when staring at the start screen of California Games, the one with the revolving license plate:

If you look at the start screen like you would for a stereogram picture, you will actually get the impressions that the blue background with the clouds is indeed below the license plate.

The sky surface is flat and doesn't do the stereogram trick where some 3D shape appears to come forward. But it is dropped below the plate. The plate seems to be floating over the sky.

It could just be me, but I wonder if others can confirm seeing this as well.

Just had a good stare - don't see anything 3D-ish lol But I know what you mean, take a look at this on the ST at 1 minute 47 seconds:- EDIT: You can see if just from the preview picture there actually!

Stare at the dragon - looks like its floating over the background, epecially on its left side! Nice clever use of colour!

Edited by GadgetUK

Just had a good stare - don't see anything 3D-ish lol But I know what you mean, take a look at this on the ST at 1 minute 47 seconds:- EDIT: You can see if just from the preview picture there actually!

Stare at the dragon - looks like its floating over the background, epecially on its left side! Nice clever use of colour!

Nice!

It takes a while for your eyes to line up the clouds I guess. I had the screen at about 10 cm from my face. And it had the McWill LCD panel. That might make a difference. Dunno. Or it's just me. :)