IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball by Intelligentvision coming soon

Balls get lost or shrivel up in the snow.

I will likey be blasted for my request. But here we go anyhow!

How about a snow level!

Hey, I've seen it snow during baseball. :-)

LOL @ herk's avatar. I grew up with an Amiga!

Amiga was my system from 1987 to 1999. I even used the Mac emulator on my A2000/060 to run the Intellicart software and connect it to the Intellivision. That was quite an effort to get games like Deep Pockets running. :)

post-30718-0-15725200-1466591172_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Amiga was my system from 1987 to 1999. I even used the Mac emulator on my A2000/060 to run the Intellicart software and connect it to the Intellivision. That was quite an effort to get games like Deep Pockets running. :)

I still have my original Amiga 2000 and Amiga 4000. I've added to my Amiga family though. I currently have eight. It's still my favourite computer.

One of my Amiga 1000s was purchased from Commodore's Toronto warehouse during their bankruptcy liquidation in 1994. It was brand new, built in 1985.

I need to fire it up tonight.

• Like 3

I still have my original Amiga 2000 and Amiga 4000. I've added to my Amiga family though. I currently have eight. It's still my favourite computer.

One of my Amiga 1000s was purchased from Commodore's Toronto warehouse during their bankruptcy liquidation in 1994. It was brand new, built in 1985.

I need to fire it up tonight.

Ok, last answer on the Amiga matter. Don´t want to do a threadnapping.

I still own my A2000, A4000, A1000. I have 4x A500, a A1200, A600 and CDTV and CD32.

• Like 2

Ok, last answer on the Amiga matter. Don´t want to do a threadnapping.

I still own my A2000, A4000, A1000. I have 4x A500, a A1200, A600 and CDTV and CD32.

It's not "threadnapping," it's "threadjacking." Unless, you planned on taking it away and asking for ransom... :ponder:

• 2 weeks later...

Baseball has that weird (lazy) programming that the pastel color is based on the primary color (red->orange, etc.) So unless that can be cracked, which people have tried and failed, the choices of colors are limited. But total flexibility of the colors would be awesome.

Amiga and Earl Weaver Baseball was my all time favorite. It was one I could compete on with my kids. Loved building classic teams and using season stats. Weeks of my life I will never get back. ;-)

Baseball and Intellivision are synonymous in my world.

• Like 2